Default Robert Kirkman's Secret History of Comics

I really enjoyed this show. I learned a lot about the different comic companies and the history of some of my favorite writes and heroes. Does anyone know if this series will be coming back for a second season? I am sorry if this has been answered or talked about before.
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

My understanding is that it will NOT be back for a second season because it was part of AMC's Visionaries documentary series of miniseries.

The first was AMC Visionaries: Robert Kirkman's Secret History of Comics

Then came AMC Visionaries: James Cameron's Story of Science Fiction

followed by AMC Visionaries: Eli Roth's History of Horror.

upcoming documentaries include:

- AMC Visionaries: Rap Yearbook
    - AMC Visionaries: History of Video Games
    - AMC Visionaries: Outlaws of the Internet
    - AMC Visionaries: History of Martial Arts

So, it doesn't seem as though these are designed to be ongoing series. Of course, things can always change if the demand is there.

Spectacular Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

The episode about the formation of Image comics ought to be required viewing for everyone who enjoys the MCU so they can see that Stan Lee isn't the saint he's made out to be.

For those who haven't seen the episode, all the guys who fled Marvel in the 90's to form Image basically say they didn't want to get Jack Kirby'd by Marvel comics.

Stan had an important role in Marvel comics as he was the CEO and the main cheerleader for Marvel but his role in creating is highly exaggerated to the general public.