Default Justice League (DCEU) vs. Godzilla

Movie JL takes on Monsterverse Godzilla from 2014

Superman
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    Cyborg
    Flash
    Batman (with Batplane)

Fight in NYC. NOTE: For the purposes of this thread, Arthur CANT mind control G. Cuz dats boring yo. :P

BONUS: Aquaman riding the Karathen monster vs Godzilla in deep ocean.

DOUBLE BONUS: Godzilla vs Doomsday
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Justice League is fighting a creature that survived the Castle Bravo nuclear tests (the 15-megaton kind), overpowered other giant monsters with contemptuous ease (sometimes with one hand), and possesses a decent healing factor should he ever incur injuries. One caveat with this Godzilla is his Atomic Breath. We don't know how strong it is. We're hoping this will be rectified in Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

It's easier to treat this as the Justice League taking on a giant Doomsday. With Aquaman, Cyborg, and the Flash added to the mix -- with the bonus of Superman's Motherbox-Rebirth upgrade -- the Justice League should be able to at the very least neutralize Godzilla. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman are strong enough to go toe-to-toe with the atomic leviathan. Plus, if you were to put Wonder Woman's sword -- the one that can mutilate Doomsday -- in the Flash's hands, then there are all kinds of damage the JL could inflict before Godzilla realizes he's being attacked.

Aquaman and Karathen vs. Godzilla make for an exciting battle. Karathen alone might be capable of besting the King of the Monsters; she journeyed from the Earth's core and emerged out of the lava to fight the Atlantean armies, making her one of the strongest, most durable cinematic monsters. Couple the Karathen's power with Aquaman's strength and underwater speed, and Godzilla might be overwhelmed. Though given Godzilla's benevolence and interest in safeguarding humanity, it really would be interesting to see Aquaman communicate with the legendary creature.

For the time being, I'm leaning Doomsday. His adaptability, massively powerful energy attacks, and superior durability (Doomsday recovered faster from a nuke than Godzilla did, though that might soon change). If Godzilla's Atomic Breath receives a massive upgrade, along with other feats of strength, then I'd give him the win. Until such time, Doomsday has a slight advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    The Justice League is fighting a creature that survived the Castle Bravo nuclear tests (the 15-megaton kind), overpowered other giant monsters with contemptuous ease (sometimes with one hand), and possesses a decent healing factor should he ever incur injuries. One caveat with this Godzilla is his Atomic Breath. We don't know how strong it is. We're hoping this will be rectified in Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

It's easier to treat this as the Justice League taking on a giant Doomsday. With Aquaman, Cyborg, and the Flash added to the mix -- with the bonus of Superman's Motherbox-Rebirth upgrade -- the Justice League should be able to at the very least neutralize Godzilla. Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman are strong enough to go toe-to-toe with the atomic leviathan. Plus, if you were to put Wonder Woman's sword -- the one that can mutilate Doomsday -- in the Flash's hands, then there are all kinds of damage the JL could inflict before Godzilla realizes he's being attacked.

Aquaman and Karathen vs. Godzilla make for an exciting battle. Karathen alone might be capable of besting the King of the Monsters; she journeyed from the Earth's core and emerged out of the lava to fight the Atlantean armies, making her one of the strongest, most durable cinematic monsters. Couple the Karathen's power with Aquaman's strength and underwater speed, and Godzilla might be overwhelmed. Though given Godzilla's benevolence and interest in safeguarding humanity, it really would be interesting to see Aquaman communicate with the legendary creature.

For the time being, I'm leaning Doomsday. His adaptability, massively powerful energy attacks, and superior durability (Doomsday recovered faster from a nuke than Godzilla did, though that might soon change). If Godzilla's Atomic Breath receives a massive upgrade, along with other feats of strength, then I'd give him the win. Until such time, Doomsday has a slight advantage.
    I don't think that Diana's sword would be enough hurt Godzilla, at least not seriously, it shouldn't cut deep break his skin. I guess he could tunnel through Godzilla's eye or something like that though. Godzilla wouldn't be fast enough to touch Superman who should be strong enough to keep Godzilla off balanced.

2. Karathen is meant to be two miles long according to the only numbers I can find. She was also fast enough to keep up with Aquaman, so she should be all over Godzilla. The kings only chance might be to breath fire down her throat, but I don't see it hapening.

I guess Doomsday could do it,

BANNED

Here's the thing about Karathen; unlike Godzilla she's actually intelligent.

She's capable of forming complex strategies and thinking on the fly; note how that in the final battle, she isn't swatting mindlessly. She seems to be picking groups of targets and ignoring what can't hurt her.

Godzilla 2014 is driven by instinct; this is not the super-intelligent GFW, GMK or G-Earth.

Also, what are the odds than Arthur can't just mind-jack Godzilla?

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post

She's capable of forming complex strategies and thinking on the fly; note how that in the final battle, she isn't swatting mindlessly. She seems to be picking groups of targets and ignoring what can't hurt her.

Godzilla 2014 is driven by instinct; this is not the super-intelligent GFW, GMK or G-Earth.

Pretty high seeing that the OP banned it

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Plus, if you were to put Wonder Woman's sword -- the one that can mutilate Doomsday -- in the Flash's hands, then there are all kinds of damage the JL could inflict before Godzilla realizes he's being attacked.
    DCEU Flash would quite literally fall on his sword here and impale himself. Dude be clumsy.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post

I mean this is pretty patently false, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Couldn't supes just fly and pierce Godzillas skin and then start destroying him from the inside?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Couldn't supes just fly and pierce Godzillas skin and then start destroying him from the inside?
    Godzilla is likely too durable for Superman to just casually drill into. Just based on his nuke survival.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

Depends on the speed of the hit. If Supes comes in at close FTL, the impact would probably exceed the kinetic impact of a nuclear blast. The blast speeds of a bomb are close to a 1000 mph. FTL from an invulnerable object should quite a big bang.

Instead of giving the Flash Wonder Woman's sword, what if Superman took it instead? That's game over unless Godzilla: King of the Monsters gives us extraordinary new feats to consider.

Instead of giving the Flash Wonder Woman's sword, what if Superman took it instead? That's game over unless Godzilla: King of the Monsters gives us extraordinary new feats to consider.
    I can't even begin to express how excited for that movie I am. I've literally had nightmares about it. Im so excited/stressed/hyped about that movie that it is causing detrimental effects to my health lol. I nearly cried during the first and last trailers.
    - big_adventure