Incredible Member

Default Avengers: Endgame - All Footage in Order - Did I miss anything?

So, because I'm a nerd, I decided to edit all the Endgame footage into order.

Keep in mind, this is ONLY officially released footage, not including the clip at the end of Captain Marvel. If you've seen the leaked footage or read the leaked plot, please don't share here. If you have a theory as to when something takes place, I only want to know about it if it is your own personal conjecture, NOT if you've read about it!

Also, although this is only officially released footage, there's been a lot of it, so I may have pieced together more of the plot than you'd be comfortable watching. So watch at your own risk.

I've included the three trailers, the clip, and sixteen TV spots. The only piece of footage I've entirely excluded is Tony's line "We're the Avengers," because it sounds like it is just pulled from Age of Ultron.

Also, yes, I know the Russo Bros. have said they've released false footage. We'll still treat everything at face value.

The question is, did I miss anything?

https://youtu.be/qE7lGw6GkDM
    Last edited by Slimybug; 04-22-2019 at 08:43 PM.

I think that it has been removed ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Fantastic Member

Is it the same one from Reddit? I thought that included the pager scene.

Incredible Member

I edited the OP with a new, updated link.