Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Then it's not a piece I'm in a rush to see .
    It also ended up being one of these "lol, sEcOnD bESt HaWkEyE" kinda things.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    It also ended up being one of these "lol, sEcOnD bESt HaWkEyE" kinda things.
    Even worse .

BANNED

Talking Happy 55th Anniversary 616 Clint Barton aka Hawkeye!!!! 1964-2019

Tales of Suspense #57 Sep 1964
    First appearance of Hawkeye in "Hawkeye, the Marksman!"
    A carnival marksman tries to become a super-hero,

but after a misunderstanding with the police he falls in with the Black Widow;

Hawkeye attacks Iron Man at the Widow's request, but when he accidentally injures his partner in the fight

he flees to get her to safety.

Script by Stan Lee, art by Don Heck

Good to see Hawkeye in his original outfit again:
    Last edited by K7P5V; 09-19-2019 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Good to see Hawkeye in his original outfit again:
    Best Hawkeye .

At least now he seems to sometimes jump into the tights again.
    Let's call it progress.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    At least now he seems to sometimes jump into the tights again.
    Let's call it progress.
    Works for me .

Incredible Member

Everyone on that cover is wearing older costumes costumes, so I think it must be a variant cover featuring classic Avengers unfortunately. I really hope he does get his original duds back, but I don't think it will be in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Everyone on that cover is wearing older costumes costumes, so I think it must be a variant cover featuring classic Avengers unfortunately. I really hope he does get his original duds back, but I don't think it will be in this book.
    I agree.
    It's just that he wore his classic costume in a fairly recent (if utterly boring) event, stating he'd put it on on special occasions.
    And he appears on covers and promotional artworks more frequently I think.

And with fairly recently I mean it's been over a year but welp.
    Before that we also had Kelly Thompson's Hawkeyes were Kate was sent back in time to meet young Clint.
    Last edited by Matternativ; 09-22-2019 at 02:11 PM.

My Twitter

Haven't seen this thread in a little while now.. how's everything going on the Clint front?

Not sure if I've seen him in anything since WCA ended. I hope he gets a series soon, or at least gets put on a team.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Haven't seen this thread in a little while now.. how's everything going on the Clint front?
    As far as I'm aware he's taking care of some kids/young adults...because he really doesn't have anything better to do, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As far as I'm aware he's taking care of some kids/young adults...because he really doesn't have anything better to do, I guess.
    Isn't he supposed to be involved in Absolute Carnage somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Isn't he supposed to be involved in Absolute Carnage somehow?
    I think the one-shot referencing Carnage USA? I think so..?

I feel it's a bummer WCA turned out the way it did. On top of just appropriating the name of a classic without merit, the whole "Reality TV" was super dated. It'd make more sense ten years ago. But who still watches reality television at this point?

The original lineup of the relaunch was going to have Hawkeye be the lone male on a team consisting of Kate Bishop, She-Hulk, Tigra, America, and Hazmat from Avengers Academy, before executive meddling set in to make it more like Young Avengers. Honestly, I think putting Clint into that harem would've been way more interesting.

Why did they try to make the WCA into a soft Young Avengers relaunch, anyways? Just relaunch the real YA book already.

So yeah, please put Clint somewhere people. Preferably, I'd like a series where he goes back to NYC and fights supervillains with his bow and arrow.