Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    I know everyone always talks about his relationship with Nat, but I love Clint and Wanda's relationship at MCU
    I liked his dynamic with Quicksilver too.

I've heard rumours that Hawkeye's Disney+ series might show what happened between the Snappening and Endgame.
    I think that would actually be a perfect way to introduce Kate Bishop to the MCU if those other rumours are true since they'd have time to bond and he could play a surrogate father of sorts.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I've heard rumours that Hawkeye's Disney+ series might show what happened between the Snappening and Endgame.
    I think that would actually be a perfect way to introduce Kate Bishop to the MCU if those other rumours are true since they'd have time to bond and he could play a surrogate father of sorts.
    I'm cool with that. As long as it isn't a prequel of some sorts from way back when. I have no interest in those.

Sounds good, the further the series is from Fractions' the more likely I am to see it.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Incredible Member

Probably incredibly unlikely to happen but if The Orville is canceled what if Mockingbird showed up in an episode of Hawkeye.

She'd be more likely to go back to Agents of SHIELD, wouldn't she?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Iconic Hawkeye by Olivier Coipel.

hawkeye coipel.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I'm cool with that. As long as it isn't a prequel of some sorts from way back when. I have no interest in those.
    Well you probably won't be able to pull it off without lots of Flashbacks at least.
    But I agree that a series completely set Pre Endgame or even Pre Avengers should not be the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

hawkeye coipel.jpg
    Neat!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

hawkeye coipel.jpg
    Tell me again why Marvel is still holding on to the stupid shirt and sunglasses? If there are any fans of that costume can you explain why you like it?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Tell me again why Marvel is still holding on to the stupid shirt and sunglasses? If there are any fans of that costume can you explain why you like it?
    Personally, I am so done with the t-shirt.

Unless we're just done spinning him as a full-blown Superhero and happy to have him as "casual adult Superhero" Clint Barton, then put him in his old costume.

Well it looks a bit silly. We might disagree but Hawkeye turned up right at the top of every other "Top 10 worst costumes" list ever.

The Problem is that a shirt and jeans is just a super dull alternative and affects how we perceive the character.
    Now if they were to take the more tactical than casual looking version of his current outfit, recolour the black parts dark blue and put a mask over it I'd be a happy already.

My Twitter

The way Checchetto draws the outfit is far away my favorite version of it.

Absolutely!

My Twitter

Well it looks a bit silly. We might disagree but Hawkeye turned up right at the top of every other "Top 10 worst costumes" list ever.
    I don't think being "silly" inherently makes it a bad costume, because the same could be said for a lot of other costumes, and even when you look at how David Lopez updated it you can keep the classic look but still make it look more "modern."
    The Problem is that a shirt and jeans is just a super dull alternative and affects how we perceive the character.
    Now if they were to take the more tactical than casual looking version of his current outfit, recolour the black parts dark blue and put a mask over it I'd be a happy already.

He looks too much like a SHIELD agent to me.
    But does one artist who can make it look really good make it a good costume?

It reminds me of how only a few artists could really make most of the DC New 52 costumes really "pop."

The old purple makes me wanna marry him less.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate