Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

(Uncanny X-Men #22)

Don’t look directly at it.
    is there some kind of magnet keeping wolverine ass pinned to the floor ?

scrap_yard_magnets.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

the classic mauraders are worse than the reavers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    is there some kind of magnet keeping wolverine ass pinned to the floor ?

scrap_yard_magnets.jpg
    what you call some kind of magnet .. is what I call subliminal message about what is the real relationship between Logan and Cyclops, omg but this group of writers and artists do it on purpose, in every episode there is something that makes me think on an impossible relationship
    Last edited by Regular man; 04-22-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

is there some kind of magnet keeping wolverine ass pinned to the floor?
    From the looks of it, it's more like something in Scott's pants.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Sorry, I have no answer for that one, I don't think I've ever heard of anti metal.
    I guess that means retconed out. It first appeard in spiderman or a misty knight story, causes adamantium and vibranium to liquify on contact.

My view with regard to Malice-possessed Lorna is that how it was handled in the original work was awful. The value of revisiting it isn't in glorifying the original and whitewashing its problems. It's in addressing the problems the original had, doing better with the concept, possibly even changing the narrative in some ways. Lorna being possessed by Malice is only a positive if we see sides of Lorna in the process that we otherwise wouldn't see, and we get some empathy for her situation. If the story won't or can't do that, then it shouldn't happen.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    My view with regard to Malice-possessed Lorna is that how it was handled in the original work was awful. The value of revisiting it isn't in glorifying the original and whitewashing its problems. It's in addressing the problems the original had, doing better with the concept, possibly even changing the narrative in some ways. Lorna being possessed by Malice is only a positive if we see sides of Lorna in the process that we otherwise wouldn't see, and we get some empathy for her situation. If the story won't or can't do that, then it shouldn't happen.
    Um, which book is this image supposed to be from? I mean if it's a flashback that might make sense, but if it's in AoX I don't think it can be Lorna unless the Lorna in Prisoner X is a construct which i doubt. If it's in like Uncanny and happening during the same time frame, it can't be Lorna as she's in AoX. I'm waiting to see and hear more but it might not be her.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Um, which book is this image supposed to be from? I mean if it's a flashback that might make sense, but if it's in AoX I don't think it can be Lorna unless the Lorna in Prisoner X is a construct which i doubt. If it's in like Uncanny and happening during the same time frame, it can't be Lorna as she's in AoX. I'm waiting to see and hear more but it might not be her.
    I've actually considered that too, I just didn't address it. I figured I would save those remarks for if they turn out to be necessary.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Kinda dying of laughter over that Scott/Logan cover. Borderline-Jailbait-Jean is still super creepy. I just... I dunno, is this supposed to be some meta statement on how the X-Men view Jean, aka That woman who desperately wishes she'll in be in her late teens/early 20s forever and ever?

Oh well. Anyway, at least we didn't get another round of questions that can't really be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Kinda dying of laughter over that Scott/Logan cover. Borderline-Jailbait-Jean is still super creepy. I just... I dunno, is this supposed to be some meta statement on how the X-Men view Jean, aka That woman who desperately wishes she'll in be in her late teens/early 20s forever and ever?
    no, that's just you. if there's something Jean has never been concerned about is age.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

no, that's just you. if there's something Jean has never been concerned about is age.
    Jean has died soo many times that who knows how many years she might have actually ahhaha
    Last edited by Regular man; 04-22-2019 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regular man View Post
    Jean has died soo many times that who knows how many years she might have actually ahhaha
    resurrection by means of a cosmic force beats any anti-age cream on the market!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

(Uncanny X-Men #22)

Don’t look directly at it.
    I'm sorry, I looked directly at it.

I made a mistake.

Is this why Rosenberg said it was a secret?

At first I thought Wolverine was giving Cyke a piggy back ride

But it looks like Wolverine is on the ground and Scott is using him as a human shield

Therapist: Portacio Slumped Black Hole Wolverine can't hurt you

Portacio Slumped Black Hole Wolverine:

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate