Default Chitauri vs Ultron drone vs Outrider

With the new Avengers coming out in a couple days I figured why not look at the grunts from the past films.

Round 1: 1 vs 1 vs 1

Round 2: 100 of each fighting at the airport from Civil War

Round 3: 1000 of each, the Chitauri get Loki, 10 Space whales, and 50 flying crafts; Ultron gets his final body, and Vision's tobody, the Outriders get the black order, except Ebony Maw, and 3 Threshers fight takes place in Toronto

Fight 4: all the forces of fight 3 plus Malekith, Kurse and 500 dark elves
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 04-22-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Are Ultron's non-final bodies considered drones too? If so, they'd be tough to put down.

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    Are Ultron's non-final bodies considered drones too? If so, they'd be tough to put down.
    No lets go with base model ultron drones like in the battle of Sokovia

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Round 1: Chitauri

Round 2: probably the space bugs but the dogs might be able to pull through

Rounds 3 & 4 goes to Outsiders and it’s not even close.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

IIRC, the Ultron drones can fly under their own power and are probably less hindered by having limbs ripped off, so I think that I would back them,, but they *really* jobbed in Age of Ultron.

Round 2 and 3 *should* go them as well, on the grounds that they are basically an army that should be coordinating perfectly since they are all literally over mind, and that mind is based off of Tony Stark's, but see above. Well, in Round 3 they don't really have a counter to Ebony Maw, barring firing off a thousand repulsor blasts at one.

Round 4, I'm leaning towards the army that slaughtered Asgardians en masse, lead (into battle, anyways) by a guy significantly stronger than Thor, where everyone is carrying black hole grenades that can one-shot someone significantly stronger than Thor.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 04-22-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The ultron boys seem pretty fragile tbh. I don’t see the outsiders having an issue tearing them apart. The space bugs would be dead too if it wasnt for the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    IIRC, the Ultron drones can fly under their own power and are probably less hindered by having limbs ripped off, so I think that I would back them,, but they *really* jobbed in Age of Ultron.

Round 2 and 3 *should* go them as well, on the grounds that they are basically an army that should be coordinating perfectly since they are all literally over mind, and that mind is based off of Tony Stark's, but see above. Well, in Round 3 they don't really have a counter to Ebony Maw, barring firing off a thousand repulsor blasts at one.

Round 4, I'm leaning towards the army that slaughtered Asgardians en masse, lead (into battle, anyways) by a guy significantly stronger than Thor, where everyone is carrying black hole grenades that can one-shot someone significantly stronger than Thor.
    I meant to cut Squidward, let me edit it in...