Page 28 of 121 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Was that scene with Jane new or did they just edit something from TDW to include Rocket? If the former I find it strange that she wouldn’t be appearing in some additional scenes.

Edited rocket into tdw

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -Captain Marvel barely in the movie, disappointing.
    Yeah, why hype her up so much?

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I'm still confused on why Gamors is still out there. Did Tony have enough awareness of her that when he snapped everyone who didnt belong there away he let her stay? Did Black widows sacrafice somehow bring her back I was a little confused on why Gamora would still be out there. Maybe Vol 3 will be the Guardians traveling into the soul stone... yea iono this movie left alot of your gonna have to wait and see stuff
    I think Tony just snapped Thanos and his army out of existence and it didn't have anything to do with what timeline they were from or if they belonged.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    And she doesn't even really get to interact with the other's in many cool ways when she is there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Was that scene with Jane new or did they just edit something from TDW to include Rocket? If the former I find it strange that she wouldn’t be appearing in some additional scenes.
    Natalie Portman was at the movie premier, so I assumed she had filmed those scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    I think Tony just snapped Thanos and his army out of existence and it didn't have anything to do with what timeline they were from or if they belonged.
    Gamora was part of that army or atleast she came as part of it at first. But Tony knew of Gamora. They had the whole why Gamora scene and all that and he spent time alone with Nebula do maybe he saved past Gamora. He cant bring present Gamora back since Nat couldnt be brought back Hulk tried

Natalie Portman was at the movie premier, so I assumed she had filmed those scenes.
    Doubt it. She never interacted with any characters. Just Rocket sneaking around in the background of a scene from TDW. They eve have two scene where they show her face so they could use a stand in. The one where Thors watching and when Rocket actually pokes her I think

I don't think I've ever been to a film where the audience was more enthusiastic. This is the kind of movie you want to see with a large crowd on opening weekend. There are so many moments that got a response.

When it comes to clapping, I think the biggest moment was Captain America being worthy of Mjolnir. But it's hard to say. The audience went crazy when the 'dusted' heroes showed up, and when Scarlet Witch confronted Thanos, and when Captain Marvel was going head to head with him, and...there were so many.
    I had to laugh. When Cap picked up Mjolnir and the audience went nuts, I could hear one guy in the middle of it going, "SHHHHH!!!" And I think to myself, "Dude. If you wanted a quiet theater, you came to see this on the wrong night."

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I'm still confused on why Gamors is still out there. Did Tony have enough awareness of her that when he snapped everyone who didnt belong there away he let her stay? Did Black widows sacrafice somehow bring her back I was a little confused on why Gamora would still be out there. Maybe Vol 3 will be the Guardians traveling into the soul stone... yea iono this movie left alot of your gonna have to wait and see stuff

To be fair the movie never says Gamora is still out there. Just that Peter's looking for her I dont think it says found just says searching.
    My interpretation is that "our" Gamora is gone and this is a new, time-displaced Gamora from 2014. The sacrifice of "our" Gamora was permanent. So they could, in theory, bring back a different Nat... but not THIS Nat.

I just found it odd that they didn't even introduce her. She was just... there. I think having an extended version of the Captain Marvel stinger near the beginning might have helped?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Since he wasn't killed with the Stones, he stays dead.
    Not sure about that, when the initial heist of the cosmic cube was botched, Loki used it to escape, that altered his trajectory going forward so he might be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Not sure about that, when the initial heist of the cosmic cube was botched, Loki used it to escape, that altered his trajectory going forward so he might be alive.
    Loki from the alternate timeline where he escaped after the Battle of New York is presumably alive.

Incredible Member

Couple interesting things about power levels.

Wanda basically bodied Thanos without the stones, he had to call for help to escape her power.

Captain Marvel has more physical strength than Thanos in the movie, he only overpowered her once he took the power stone for a boost to slap her back before putting it back on the glove.

Ultimate Member

Great movie!

But as I walking out the theater and it crossed my mind that since the stones are destroyed shouldn’t the universe be fucked sooner or later based on what the Ancient One said?
    I think her fear was based on the fact that Hulk wanted to use time travel to remove the gems from before a time that they were required/used, and hw that might go wrong

to lure all her fans to the movie.

they did the same thing with BP in Infinity Wars
    The J-man

Fantastic Member

That scene was kind of tricky. They had to sacrifice the thing that meant the most to them, so I don't think Natasha just jumping on her own would work. They got into a sort of grey area with Clint technically letting go of Natasha but really only after she pushed off the cliff and he couldn't hold on. Though there's a part of me that thinks Clint could have cut off his hand or something, since he values that as an archer!
    You are correct; that probably wouldn't have worked now that I actually think about it. Maybe the idea of the scene wasn't so bad, but the execution left something to be desired.