Page 1 of 121 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Avengers: Endgame Spoilers

It's Endgame week ladies and gents. Let's do this!

The premiere will air in moments Marvel has been bombarding us with marketing like crazy.

Time to make a thread where we can talk about the film freely. No need for spoiler tags. We can discuss the final Stan Lee cameo, and that 3rd act. Can't wait

Two hours and counting!
    The J-man

man I keep forgetting Vin Diesel voices Groot I don't know why. I like that jacket tho.

Also Brie with those Infinity rings and bracelet. Wow!
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    man I keep forgetting Vin Diesel voices Groot I don't know why. I like that jacket tho.

Also Brie with those Infinity rings and bracelet. Wow!
    I dont know why hes voicing him. The voice is heavily modulated at this point. Adult groot you could hear Disel in but not young or baby groot. They coulda got James Gunns brother to add that to 20 jobs he does on those movies for a fraction of the price though. Not Bradley Cooper is worth every penny. I literaly went from hearing a higher pitch Jason stathem in my head when I thought of Rocket to Bradley Coopers voice(Though it almost unrecognizable) being my default Rocket voice.

I wanna see If Kevin Smith walked the red carpet with Hemsworth. Apparently when Hemswroth found out Smith wasnt invited he told him to come as his guest(Hemsowrth plays a role in the new Jay and silent Bob movie and is a fan of Kevin's apparently)
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 04-23-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Ultimate Member

Reddit is in total and complete meltdown after the premiere last night.

There's some creative decisions in the movie that might not go down well with the general audience.

I have no idea how it will affect the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Reddit is in total and complete meltdown after the premiere last night.

There's some creative decisions in the movie that might not go down well with the general audience.

I have no idea how it will affect the box office.
    Are you talking about the Cap scenes or are you talking about THAT scene?
    The J-man

Not really sure how I feel about those first two hours, Russo's did somethings that I expected/feared they would after Infinity Wars ending but that they did a lot of other things that were unexpected. Still that last hour is just wow, film probably overcomes everything thanks to that last hour.

Still I need to sit down with the Russo's and have a serious discussion about time travel because I'm still scratching my head on a few things

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dont know why hes voicing him. The voice is heavily modulated at this point. Adult groot you could hear Disel in but not young or baby groot. They coulda got James Gunns brother to add that to 20 jobs he does on those movies for a fraction of the price though. Not Bradley Cooper is worth every penny. I literaly went from hearing a higher pitch Jason stathem in my head when I thought of Rocket to Bradley Coopers voice(Though it almost unrecognizable) being my default Rocket voice.

I wanna see If Kevin Smith walked the red carpet with Hemsworth. Apparently when Hemswroth found out Smith wasnt invited he told him to come as his guest(Hemsowrth plays a role in the new Jay and silent Bob movie and is a fan of Kevin's apparently)
    Vin's just got a good agent or it's his sister's influence, but he's not going to stop getting those checks. Yeah Cooper's voice acting is pretty impressive too because he sounds nothing like his normal voice.
    Last edited by Jabare; 04-23-2019 at 04:41 AM.
    The J-man

BANNED

Still I need to sit down with the Russo's and have a serious discussion about time travel because I'm still scratching my head on a few things
    Would it go something like this?

Ultimate Member

Are you talking about the Cap scenes or are you talking about THAT scene?
    Both.

Some are angry that a pregnant wife is left with an incomplete family and some are pissed with Cap's final decision.

Time travel never makes any sense.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

So assuming there is a BW movie, it's going to be an origin/prequel.

I'll be stunned if this makes more money than IW

I have a feeling people non-casuals are going to be very split on this movie. Arguments until the end of time!

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So assuming there is a BW movie, it's going to be an origin/prequel.
    Sounds like the only option at this point.

Unless, somehow Nat comes back...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'll be stunned if this makes more money than IW

I have a feeling people non-casuals are going to be very split on this movie. Arguments until the end of time!
    Yep.

Funny thing, this is arguably the very first time that Marvel has decided to have what some people (not me though) call "stakes" in their movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yep.

Funny thing, this is arguably the very first time that Marvel has decided to have what some people (not me though) call "stakes" in their movie.
    Everyone screams for the Grim Reaper until the Grim Reaper comes calling for your favorite characters lol

A couple things I'm curious about

1)So how does the five year time jump sit with Spider-Man: Far From Home? Did Peter's classmates all get killed as well? Otherwise they'd all be in their twenties (I know that's for the most part the actual actor's ages though). Or is that undone somehow too? Also, it's going to be interesting with Wakanda who presumably had another ruler in the meantime, maybe this will set up something for the BP sequel.

2) Does seem to be kind of inspired by Avengers: Forever (Especially the *all the Avengers* scene), with a bit of Back to the Future II thrown in.

3) With all the paradoxes this apparently sets up, makes me wonder if they make another Avengers movie Kang could show up somehow.

4)Looks like Black Widow will be a prequel, unless she gets resurrected somehow as well or I missed something about that. Kind of like Solo, the present character's dead but here's his/her origin.

5) So I guess this means Redford, Russo and possibly Portman will show up.

6)Maybe this also explains the double Coulson in the upcoming Avengers. Some kind of time paradox twin?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth