Page 106 of 121 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1811

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I dunno if the IG can control time and space etc it doesn't seem to be that far off that it can bring the Dead back to life.
    Iono the time stone wouldnt even let you see past your death into the future according to TAO. Another reason I dont think the snapped killed anyone in the classic sense of the term. Strange could see the future past the snap, so either it's a plothole or death and ceasing to exist are separate things.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    But it wasn't focused. It was totally random.
    Right what I am saying is that if he didn’t want the population to be restored in 50 years like you said he would need to target instead of being totally random.

So the Rumor is now May 6th 2022 we will get New Avengers. And we wont see any major team up in the films from established characters untill then. I'm guessing Thors an exception since hes a Guardian now. Also Annihilation is the rumored story. Though hes a F4 bad guy obviously they dont need the F4 for that particular story wonder if they set them up in it. Just tie they're Origins to Annihilus story and set them up for theyrr own movie the following year. Though I think they said 2024 was the soonest we see fox characters get they're own films right?
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 05-27-2019 at 04:30 AM.

If they follow the Ultimate-verse model, like they have with practically everything else, then the FF will be exploring the Negative Zone when they get their powers. Seems like a natural way to introduce them.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Ultimate Member

So who plans to see the re-release in theaters?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I'll see if a theater throws-in a one-two with Spider-Man: Far From Home, but I do feel like watching it again on its own.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I didn't see the Deadpool pg cut I'm not going to see this I just don't see the point I'd rather see something new.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post

I'd watch it again, (I'm pretty sure I missed certain details when I first viewed it) if it's in theater near me , if is selected theater and it will be an actual hassle just to watch it again probably not.... convenience will decide for me ..

I went and saw it again.

This time, I was really looking for the Ravagers and Howard the Duck during the final battle (they were both supposed to show up), but I didn't see them.

Where did Rhodey get that Iron Patriot armor? I'd like to think Rocket built it for him on the fly, but I really do want to know where that armor came from.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I went and saw it again.

This time, I was really looking for the Ravagers and Howard the Duck during the final battle (they were both supposed to show up), but I didn't see them.

Where did Rhodey get that Iron Patriot armor? I'd like to think Rocket built it for him on the fly, but I really do want to know where that armor came from.
    I mean it was AN avengers Base I'm sure there were plenty of Armors around. How he got to it or it to him I dont know.

You can find the scene online. But yea did you just not see them or did you get swept up in the movie and forget to pay attention to the background when they all come through the portals? I noticed them the 2nd viewing after having seen a screen shot online and knowing where to look. But first viewing I didnt notice Howard but the Ravagers I thought stood out

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I mean it was AN avengers Base I'm sure there were plenty of Armors around. How he got to it or it to him I dont know.

You can find the scene online. But yea did you just not see them or did you get swept up in the movie and forget to pay attention to the background when they all come through the portals? I noticed them the 2nd viewing after having seen a screen shot online and knowing where to look. But first viewing I didnt notice Howard but the Ravagers I thought stood out
    No, I was paying attention. And I thought I may have seen the Ravagers, but no Howard. I'll just have to wait for the blue ray so I can pause and really look at those portals.

The resemblance is uncanny!

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    The resemblance is uncanny!

Talk about a way to crash a triumph. Wonder how much Good Will Marvel dumped on the floor with this one?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Talk about a way to crash a triumph. Wonder how much Good Will Marvel dumped on the floor with this one?
    I'd somewhere between barely any and none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I'd somewhere between barely any and none at all.
    Lol yea it's clearly an unfinished scene and wasnt part of the actual movie just a DVD bonus scene they slapped on the end to give it more content. **** I remember watching an Extended edition of Xmen DoFP and in the actual movie they put unfinished CGI scenes. People arent stupid they get logistics behind something like that. It's just a little bit of character context that got cut so they didnt spend all that money on CGI to finish the scene.