Results 1 to 15 of 1811

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,394

    Default Avengers: Endgame Spoilers



    It's Endgame week ladies and gents. Let's do this!

    The premiere will air in moments Marvel has been bombarding us with marketing like crazy.


    Time to make a thread where we can talk about the film freely. No need for spoiler tags. We can discuss the final Stan Lee cameo, and that 3rd act. Can't wait





    Two hours and counting!
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  2. #2
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,394

    Default

    man I keep forgetting Vin Diesel voices Groot I don't know why. I like that jacket tho.

    Also Brie with those Infinity rings and bracelet. Wow!
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  3. #3
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    man I keep forgetting Vin Diesel voices Groot I don't know why. I like that jacket tho.

    Also Brie with those Infinity rings and bracelet. Wow!
    I dont know why hes voicing him. The voice is heavily modulated at this point. Adult groot you could hear Disel in but not young or baby groot. They coulda got James Gunns brother to add that to 20 jobs he does on those movies for a fraction of the price though. Not Bradley Cooper is worth every penny. I literaly went from hearing a higher pitch Jason stathem in my head when I thought of Rocket to Bradley Coopers voice(Though it almost unrecognizable) being my default Rocket voice.


    I wanna see If Kevin Smith walked the red carpet with Hemsworth. Apparently when Hemswroth found out Smith wasnt invited he told him to come as his guest(Hemsowrth plays a role in the new Jay and silent Bob movie and is a fan of Kevin's apparently)
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 04-23-2019 at 12:34 AM.

  4. #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    5,957

    Default

    Reddit is in total and complete meltdown after the premiere last night.

    There's some creative decisions in the movie that might not go down well with the general audience.

    I have no idea how it will affect the box office.

  5. #5
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Reddit is in total and complete meltdown after the premiere last night.

    There's some creative decisions in the movie that might not go down well with the general audience.

    I have no idea how it will affect the box office.
    Are you talking about the Cap scenes or are you talking about THAT scene?
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    5,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Are you talking about the Cap scenes or are you talking about THAT scene?
    Both.

    Some are angry that a pregnant wife is left with an incomplete family and some are pissed with Cap's final decision.

  7. #7
    Legend HowitzerJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Reddit is in total and complete meltdown after the premiere last night.

    There's some creative decisions in the movie that might not go down well with the general audience.

    I have no idea how it will affect the box office.
    Nothing will be effected. I saw the film. It's going to easily leapfrog Infinity War. Easily.

  8. #8
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    With the Orishas
    Posts
    5,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    Nothing will be effected. I saw the film. It's going to easily leapfrog Infinity War. Easily.
    Wow, that's good to hear.

    The reviews so far have been very good.

  9. #9
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,394

    Default

    Not really sure how I feel about those first two hours, Russo's did somethings that I expected/feared they would after Infinity Wars ending but that they did a lot of other things that were unexpected. Still that last hour is just wow, film probably overcomes everything thanks to that last hour.

    Still I need to sit down with the Russo's and have a serious discussion about time travel because I'm still scratching my head on a few things

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dont know why hes voicing him. The voice is heavily modulated at this point. Adult groot you could hear Disel in but not young or baby groot. They coulda got James Gunns brother to add that to 20 jobs he does on those movies for a fraction of the price though. Not Bradley Cooper is worth every penny. I literaly went from hearing a higher pitch Jason stathem in my head when I thought of Rocket to Bradley Coopers voice(Though it almost unrecognizable) being my default Rocket voice.


    I wanna see If Kevin Smith walked the red carpet with Hemsworth. Apparently when Hemswroth found out Smith wasnt invited he told him to come as his guest(Hemsowrth plays a role in the new Jay and silent Bob movie and is a fan of Kevin's apparently)
    Vin's just got a good agent or it's his sister's influence, but he's not going to stop getting those checks. Yeah Cooper's voice acting is pretty impressive too because he sounds nothing like his normal voice.
    Last edited by Jabare; 04-23-2019 at 04:41 AM.
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  10. #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Still I need to sit down with the Russo's and have a serious discussion about time travel because I'm still scratching my head on a few things
    Would it go something like this?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •