Page 44 of 121 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Nice to see cap with a version of peggy. Kind of strange as it's not our peggy.
    Hmm. I think you misunderstood something about that.

Have not read the thread yet but just saw it and loved it. My thoughts. (again sorry if this has been posted as I have not read the thread yet.)

So no going into the soul gem to get Gamora like in the comics? Plus thanos destroyed the soul gem with her in it so thanos killed her soul as well!

Hulk saying he wished for black widow back with the gems sets up her return in her own film.

So I guess they found a way to bring A loki back. Was waiting for him to show up again at the end fight and he never did.

Nice they did the fantastic four "you don't change the past you just make another universe" from marvel two and one 50. Thor wanting to warn his mother would have done nothing in his universe plus that universes thor won't have his hammer for the end fight of thor 2! Uh-oh.

Nice to see jane foster again! Where's betty?

Rescue at last! Is tony's daughter going to be this worlds ironheart?

Captain marvel would have beat thanos if he didn't pull that stone out!

Loved the 90s smart hulk!

TV show Jarvis! Is he the first tv marvel star to be in a marvel film?

Was hoping for a micronouts easter egg as micron city was in ant-man and wasp.

Tonys death made people cry at my showing!

People clapped when Spider-Man and the heroes returned! The full room clapped! I never saw that before the film was over!

Everyone clapped at the end!

Cought the namor easter egg. You might want to look into those underwater earthquacks in the spot where atlantis is war machine!
    Black widows film was rumored to be a prequel before we even knew she was dead. Also Hulk said he couldnt bring her back but he tried.

Why isnt that Peggy our Peggy?

We also never knew if people were in the soul stone. Sounded like all the dusted people just ceased to exist and when they were snapped back for them it was like a second later. They werent existing stuck inside the soul stone. Gamora and Nat were sacrificed for the stone something the movie told us cant be undone. So only chance for Nat to come back would be if they pull a Gamora and bring her past self to the present. Atleast from what we know, could be that past Gamora was dusted and GOTG4 will be Adam warlock and Thors Guarduans going into the soul stone to save They're Gamora(and possibly Nat but I doubt it). No evidence for any of that but honestly we dont know much about what comes next.

Hulk saying he wished for black widow back with the gems sets up her return in her own film.
    I've heard it might be a prequel, but you're right that line does leave the door open.

So I guess they found a way to bring A loki back. Was waiting for him to show up again at the end fight and he never did.
    I'm fairly sure this Loki is now in an alternate timeline. So our MCU Loki is still dead, but it does mean we now have TV show Loki. I'll take that compromise.

plus that universes thor won't have his plus that universes thor won't have his hammer for the end fight of thor 2! Uh-oh.
    I think Cap took that back with the Infinity Stones, so it's good.

It's our Peggy, a timeline doesn't become an alternate timeline till something changes. The implication I think is Cap returned to Peggy in between her tv series and her death. Could be wrong but that was my take.

Tonys death made people cry at my showing!
    Not going to lie, made it through Tony's death without crying (just barely) but shed some tears during the funeral

Cought the namor easter egg. You might want to look into those underwater earthquacks in the spot where atlantis is war machine!
    oh shit I completely missed that
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I've heard it might be a prequel, but you're right that line does leave the door open.

I'm fairly sure this Loki is now in an alternate timeline. So our MCU Loki is still dead, but it does mean we now have TV show Loki. I'll take that compromise.

It's our Peggy, a timeline doesn't become an alternate timeline till something changes. The implication I think is Cap returned to Peggy in between her tv series and her death. Could be wrong but that was my take.

Not going to lie, made it through Tony's death without crying (just barely) but shed some tears during the funeral

oh shit I completely missed that
    Yea I made It through Tony's death too but Happy and Morgan at the funeral got me tearing up. Then Clint and Wanda talking about Nat and Vision.

Didn't catch that but your right.

It would remove sharon who helped cap in cap 2 messing up the timeline. Peggy married after cap was frozen and sharon came from that. No marred to that guy then no Sharon. Otherwise if Sharon was caps future family member he could be kissing and falling in love with a family member! Can't be our peggy without messing things up. Another reality peggy then it messes up nothing.

We also never knew if people were in the soul stone.
    Director confirmed she was.

http://collider.com/infinity-war-sou...theory-gamora/

What I want to know is what did cap do when he returned the soul gem and came face to face with the red skull!
    Last edited by Gaastra; 04-27-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Didn't catch that but your right.

It would remove sharon who helped cap in cap 2 messing up the timeline. Peggy married after cap was frozen and sharon came from that. No marred to that guy then no Sharon. Otherwise if Sharon was caps future family member he could be kissing and falling in love with a family member! Can't be our peggy without messing things up. Another reality peggy then it messes up nothing.

Director confirmed she was.

http://collider.com/infinity-war-sou...theory-gamora/

What I want to know is what did cap do when he returned the soul gem and came face to face with the red skull!
    Sharon is her niece so not sure why Cap marrying Peggy makes sharon not exist. Now whatever kids she had with her previous husband are now non existent though. And the cap who kissed sharon had not yet traveled back so he didnt knowingly kiss his neice.

Just because the soul stone was allowing Thanos to speak to Gamroa doesn't mean that was actually Gamora. Could just be the stone showed him what he wanted to see (Child Gamora)

Collider most asked things about endgame.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Steve is looking well for a guy in his hundreds. Must be the super soldier serums.

BANNED

Sharon is Peggy’s great niece.

Which still means Cap kissing Sharon is a bit creepy (and creepier now), but who Peggy marries doesn’t necessarily have an impact on Sharon’s existence.

How would Sharon come from Peggy's marriage? As other's have said she's Peggy's (great) niece, not her grand daughter. Sharon's last name is Carter so she would be descended from Peggy's brother.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I wasn't aware that Cap could age.
    I've seen other people say this and I find it curious. Cap is still young in the present day because he spent decades frozen. Same thing with Bucky, he was put into suspended animation in between Winter Soldier missions.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

I cried. I heard a lot of people around me crying as well, from the death to the funeral.

As for Peggy, from the cars in the street it looked like he went back to 1945. I think the implication is that he stayed and married her, and kept a low profile while she ran SHIELD.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Hell, Fox-Men have that done that already.

There’s the Original trilogy ending, reset by DofP.

Then the current one that’s “40 years old” for no real reason, that’ll be reset with Dark Phoenix.

Then there’s whatever Wolverine Origins was.

And Logan’s Universe.

And then everything Deadpool.
    Logan and Deadpool are set in the second timeline.

I'm going to see it a third time in less than a week. BTW, if any of you decide to see it again, pay close attention to the "M" in the Marvels Studios logo when it's coming into frame. Among the montage of images and scenes that are overlayed on the logo, I swear I saw Deadpool at the last moment before it fades away. I'll look one more time.

Also, my candidates for the next big multi film bad are either Kang, Doom, or Galactus. Onslaught maybe? Years from now I'm sure.

Carol's main power continues to be flying through spaceships. Its kind of her signature move
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.