Page 70 of 121 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1811
    www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Pizza employee beat up for spoiling avengers.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...game/23719619/
    *slow clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How? Wasnt Antman in a separate room when the rockets hit? Im confused bc I thouhgt he shrunk as soon as those hit. I dont remember seeing him go Giant in the outside shot of the building
    Ant-Man was shown tiny running to get to the trapped Rocket, War Machine, etc.. Swimming, running through rebar, etc. He burst out of the rubble with everyone when Cap asked if there were any more. Then we got the Giant-Man Lang making some smart-ass remark and Rocket shown flying with War Machine. Lots of quick cuts in the end. I missed Howard the Duck the first time but my wife saw him ... there's a lot going on in the end that home viewing will help with spotting all the cameos.

EDIT: Apparently Hulk was already out when the other 3 jumped in. I guess I'll have to watch it again!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Ant-Man was shown tiny running to get to the trapped Rocket, War Machine, etc.. Swimming, running through rebar, etc. He burst out of the rubble with everyone when Cap asked if there were any more. Then we got the Giant-Man Lang making some smart-ass remark and Rocket shown flying with War Machine. Lots of quick cuts in the end. I missed Howard the Duck the first time but my wife saw him ... there's a lot going on in the end that home viewing will help with spotting all the cameos.

EDIT: Apparently Hulk was already out when the other 3 jumped in. I guess I'll have to watch it again!
    That was after the blast. Im talking about the actual explosion. Hawkeye and Rocket should have been killed from the impact of getting hit with missles and the building collapsing

BANNED

Just thought about something.

Doesn't Endgame and Agents of SHIELD contradict each other about how time travel works ? I mean, the last season of AOS spent all the season with time travel stuff, and it worked very differently than how it was explained on Endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post

Doesn't Endgame and Agents of SHIELD contradict each other about how time travel works ? I mean, the last season of AOS spent all the season with time travel stuff, and it worked very differently than how it was explained on Endgame.
    Agent of Shields is irrelevant to Endgame and the MCU

BANNED

I know, but AOS is "supposedly" canon, I don't take it as canon anymore though.

BANNED

It should be canon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    It should be canon.
    But it’s not. The films have never adhered to any rules established on AoS and Endgame definitely didn’t

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I had a lot of criticism on how when Sam Wilson became Cap in the comics, how the writers made Sam have a hard time of it. I am glad Sam got the Cap gig in MCU, but I hope it works out better for him in the movies. I loved how Sam and Bucky Cap in the comics worked together. It would be good if they teamed up in the MCU.
    They will have their own show on Disney plus

BANNED

I’m confused on something, the present version of Thanos is dead and the pass version of Thanos is dusted before Infinity Wars. How does Infinity Wars even happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-Crawler View Post

Not really given there are two Fitz and they're looking for frozen Fitz means the timeline branched into two parallel timelines or else dead Fitz couldn't exist same for Fitzsimmons Grandson who was raised in that future.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I’m confused on something, the present version of Thanos is dead and the pass version of Thanos is dusted before Infinity Wars. How does Infinity Wars even happens?
    All the changes to the past created independent divergent parallel timelines to the original.

When Endgame ended there were now 6 timelines

Original MCU where nothing changed.

Alternate 2012 where they took the Time and Mind stones but Steve returned to stop as much damage as possible. Also Loki in this timeline escaped with Space Stone.

Alternate 2013 where Steve returned the Reality Stone and Mljonir to again stop the changes as much as possible.

Alternate 2014: Steve returned Power and Soul Stone but Thanos forces from this reality came to MCU 2023 and died.

Alternate 1970 where Steve returned Space Stone.

Alternate 1940's Steve married Peggy had a life as Captain America and as a old man returned to MCU 2023 to give Sam the Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Hmm. Remember the rule here is that the past remains constant.

Ok here is a proposed Thanos timeline:

Avengers 1 - He is sitting back in a chair sending an invasion force to earth

GotG - Thanos is sitting back in a chair trying to get Ronan to bring him the purple stone

Infinity War - Thanos goes through a process to get all the stones, snaps his fingers

Endgame - Thanos is killed. But later Nebula and Rhodey create an alternate timeline when they appear in the past, resulting in an alternative Thanos. Alternative Thanos follows them to the present, where he gets killed. Thus, both main Thanos and alternative Thanos are killed. Which pretty much means no Thanoses are left around anywhere.

So bottom line there is a main universe where we saw what happened and there is an alternative timeline where there was no Thanos to start an Infinity War.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 04-30-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Not really given there are two Fitz and they're looking for frozen Fitz means the timeline branched into two parallel timelines or else dead Fitz couldn't exist same for Fitzsimmons Grandson who was raised in that future.
    It does contradict each other. In that season of Agents of Shield the characters were trapped in a time loop. They kept doing different things to change the future but the same thing kept happening. It wasn't until they let Coulson die did the loop break. Endgame **** all over that.