Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1811

These time travel shenanigans are more confusing here than the hot mess that is the Fox series with Days of Future Past

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It does contradict each other. In that season of Agents of Shield the characters were trapped in a time loop. They kept doing different things to change the future but the same thing kept happening. It wasn't until they let Coulson die did the loop break. Endgame **** all over that.
    Given the ending of the story though it did branch off into two timelines so AoS adhered to the rules set in Endgame. Also at the end of the day even if Endgame did **** all over it who cares? Endgame is the film that made 1.2 billion in less than a week AoS can take a back seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    These time travel shenanigans are more confusing here than the hot mess that is the Fox series with Days of Future Past
    Days of Future Past was actually pretty simple.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

In exchange for the Soul Stone: chuck your last pack of Hostess Twinkies or Fruit Pies down the cliff.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

That was after the blast. Im talking about the actual explosion. Hawkeye and Rocket should have been killed from the impact of getting hit with missles and the building collapsing
    I did think Antman should be dead. He appeared to take a missile to the face before being thrown back and shrinking.

For those worried about Agents of SHIELD contradicting Endgame's travel rules, there is an explanation. In the comics, just as in the movies, time travel only causes alternate timelines to branch off, unless you use a special device or artifact (such as Dr. Doom's Doomlock technology or the M'Kraan crystal). In AoS, they use a Monolith, an ancient Kree artifact with unknown origins, to travel through time and space. The Monolith most likely acts in the same way as a Doomlock, allowing anyone who travels through to make changes without branching the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I did think Antman should be dead. He appeared to take a missile to the face before being thrown back and shrinking.
    I thought so too but it happened so fast that I assumed that he shrunk fast enough to miss it

Shouldn't Black Widow have come back to life after Cap returned the Soul Stone? Can't he get a receipt or something?
    The J-man

I thought so too but it happened so fast that I assumed that he shrunk fast enough to miss it
    Iono have to watch again looked like the explosion sent him back and he shrank afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Shouldn't Black Widow have come back to life after Cap returned the Soul Stone? Can't he get a receipt or something?
    A life was paid to get it. You can return it but I dont think you get your money back especially since the item has been used

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    How did a raccoon survive? They should have all been killed except the Hulk.
    When he was holding up that part of the building, my mind imediately went to an homage of him holding up the mountain with everyone under it and would have been perfectly fine if they went that route:

A life was paid to get it. You can return it but I dont think you get your money back especially since the item has been used
    what no 30 day return? I want to talk to the manager
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    In exchange for the Soul Stone: chuck your last pack of Hostess Twinkies or Fruit Pies down the cliff.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Would've worked for Tallahassee of Zombieland fame.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It still bothers me that it's never properly shown what the soul stone does. If people have to die to get it, it would be nice to see it in action.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what no 30 day return? I want to talk to the manager
    Fair warning: They only got one manager and he's a bit of an ass. Wouldn't expect much from him.