Page 74 of 121 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1811

So because a few clickbait sites are now reporting on what we read yesterday, we are just taking it for granted despite the fact it could be somebody just making stuff up?

Like I said yesterday, I would like some clear evidence that this is what he said, and even then it's not particularly compelling in the face of the final edit.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

When Hulk used the Gauntlet did he make any difference at all? Or was it Strange that brought the Heroes back?

The scene with Tony was awesome but I'm not sure I'm grasping why Hulk failed

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    So because a few clickbait sites are now reporting on what we read yesterday, we are just taking it for granted despite the fact it could be somebody just making stuff up?

Like I said yesterday, I would like some clear evidence that this is what he said, and even then it's not particularly compelling in the face of the final edit.
    You don't always have to be like this you know lol.

It is very very very very rare direct quotes like that are "made up," even by clickbait sights.

Taken out of context? Sure. Made up... I can't think of a time off the top of my head.

Here is the source of it though if you happen ot read chinese https://ent.qq.com/a/20190429/007983.htm
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 05-01-2019 at 07:26 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    When Hulk used the Gauntlet did he make any difference at all? Or was it Strange that brought the Heroes back?

The scene with Tony was awesome but I'm not sure I'm grasping why Hulk failed
    Right when Hulk snapped, they showed birds reappearing (all organisms were snapped) and Hawkeyes family calling.

The snap brought everyone back. Strange and the mystics used the portals to bring all the armies to one spot ot fight THanos
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You don't always have to be like this you know lol.

It is very very very very rare direct quotes like that are "made up," even by clickbait sights.

Taken out of context? Sure. Made up... I can't think of a time off the top of my head.

Here is the source of it though if you happen ot read chinese https://ent.qq.com/a/20190429/007983.htm
    I have read the Chinese via google translate. But the major news sources have left it well alone. It is a youth focused page that seems to have a lot of user generated content. I can't help being sceptical, its the only way to be in this media age.

I will paste what I said on Reddit about this to save my sanity in saying this everywhere in different ways.

---

Firstly, it is always worth being sceptical about news sources. That applies to many things more important than this.

Secondly Joe is just one voice amongst a number of voices that made this movie and the surrounding ones. An interview will not give the definitive answer. The only definitive answers will come in the following properties. Be they TV or movies.

Even then we can always interpret things the way we want to. It might be fun to try and prove our relative theories, but there isn't really a definitive source for this. The writers may disagree with the directors and they in turn may disagree with Feige. I reserve the right to disagree with them all. As should we all.

---
    And what I said in the other thread:
    ---
    Ultimately I don’t think the Russos are going to really help with this issue. They are just speculating based on the final cut. They know it is contradictory and they are trying to give answers that will satisfy fans. It’s probably going to have to be cleared up by future stories because so far the writers have been vague and the directors are just speculating.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 05-01-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Right when Hulk snapped, they showed birds reappearing (all organisms were snapped) and Hawkeyes family calling.

The snap brought everyone back. Strange and the mystics used the portals to bring all the armies to one spot ot fight THanos
    Thanks 10 char

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

The script writers have also confirmed that alternate timelines were created by the Avengers' interference in a New York Times interview:

Thor recovers his hammer, Mjolnir, by taking it from an earlier timeline. So that raises the question —
    McFEELY Does that screw that other Thor?
    MARKUS Is he killed by Dark Elves?
    McFEELY I think we’re leaning on, when you just take a baseball mitt, you didn’t ruin that kid’s life. When you took Mjolnir, we accept that that movie happened. Because time is irrefutable.
    MARKUS You can make any number of what ifs. The Dark Elves would have arrived, intending to get the Aether. It’s what they came for and it was no longer there.
    McFEELY So they build a paradise together.
    MARKUS They all got married. [laughter]

Mighty Member

...that 5 years is going to bother me in Spider-Man Far From Home...like a LOT... when I see ALL of the people Peter interacted with in Homecoming in Far From Home despite taking place after this one it's like "Of course every single one of you were snapped out and back in"

Post Deleted. Wrong thread
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 05-01-2019 at 08:48 AM.

the rat was loki

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Even then we can always interpret things the way we want to. It might be fun to try and prove our relative theories, but there isn't really a definitive source for this. The writers may disagree with the directors and they in turn may disagree with Feige. I reserve the right to disagree with them all. As should we all.
    Sure. Most moviegoers probably aren't interested in looking up a 'definitive' answer to these kinds of questions anyway. They just enjoy the movie experience, interpret it as they will, and move on. The question of whether Steve Rogers married Peggy in our timeline or one that diverged from ours isn't nearly as important as him marrying Peggy.

All this said, once the question is asked, I give a lot of weight to the screenwriters and directors' intent. If they're in agreement that alternate timelines were created by the Avengers' actions, that's significant.

But as you've said, Disney and the MCU are certainly free to answer the questions in future endeavors as they see fit. Given that the Russos said Bucky knew what Cap was up to and there's something Sam doesn't know, I suspect we'll get some answers in the Falcon/Winter Soldier tv show. I'll just bet the thing Sam doesn't know is that the Red Skull is running around the MCU now that he's under no obligation to the Soul Stone...

No it was as in "earthquakes happen all the time, chill lady" She liteerally stated the reason to leav eit alone lol

Y'all are wild with the theorie though lol
    Why would they even have it in the movie at all then? There's a reason for every line in that 3 hour movie, and Marvel LOVES their Easter eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    Why would they even have it in the movie at all then? There's a reason for every line in that 3 hour movie, and Marvel LOVES their Easter eggs.
    It was literally to show the characters reading into every little problem as if they were indicative of something larger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ...that 5 years is going to bother me in Spider-Man Far From Home...like a LOT... when I see ALL of the people Peter interacted with in Homecoming in Far From Home despite taking place after this one it's like "Of course every single one of you were snapped out and back in"
    Marvel won't ignore the snap, if the past is any indication. They will embrace it and make it a part of Far From Home. Almost a guarantee (but not, because I don't work for Disney).
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Finally saw it. I loved it.

That final battle? ****. We’ll probably never get to see anything like that ever again.

How were any of y’all confused about 2014 Thanos getting to 2023 Earth? It was clear as day when I watched it.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 05-01-2019 at 10:30 AM.