Page 77 of 121 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1811

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They did the same thing with Black Panhter in Infinity War.

It was more like AVENGERS... assemble

Yeah, I agree. The "Assemble" part should have been louder than the "Avengers" part. Maybe coupled with his raising his shield to the sky.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    Yeah, I agree. The "Assemble" part should have been louder than the "Avengers" part. Maybe coupled with his raising his shield to the sky.
    I thought Chris Evans' delivery was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    And she was sprinkled in.
    Nah I’m talking as much screen time as Nebula, Rocket and Antman whom were in there for nearly the entire movie

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Nah I’m talking as much screen time as Nebula, Rocket and Antman whom were in there for nearly the entire movie
    She's going to spearhead the next generation of Avengers. She'll get plenty of screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Speaking of which, how were Tony and Steve able to jump to the 70s given they shouldnt have been able to do another jump based on what was mentioned before they all initially went to the past?
    They use their ticket home and use that to go to the past where they got the gem along with more Pym particles.

Extraordinary Member

I think it was always going to focus on the original 6 members with some of everyone else sprinkled in.
    I feel like there was def some misdirection there with how big a role she was gonna play. But maybe they did that so people would be more surprised at the ending. But still 15 mins out of 3hrs...wow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They did the same thing with Black Panhter in Infinity War.
    Yeah they did. I bought into the whole "She's gonna one punch Thanos" hype lol.

Ultimate Member

She's going to spearhead the next generation of Avengers. She'll get plenty of screen time.
    Agreed.

Iron Man, Cap and Thor made the MCU great.

Black Panther, Captain Marvel et all will make it greater still.

And in a stupid fanboy manner, I already worry their exit won't be as good as Endgame, lol

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I was surprised CM had so little screentime they sold it like she was gonna play a much bigger role.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

I never believed she was going to one-punch Thanos or single-handedly save the day (I did get it right that she would save Tony, tho' )

Marvel seriously downplayed her in promotional material until after her film came out. Then we got posters like this one:

That indicates she would have more than ten minutes or so of screen time out of three hours.

Yeah, we got to see her kick ass, but we didn't get *any* meaningful scenes with her speaking with any of the Avengers. She arrived, she was all 'let's go get him', then they got him and then she vanished until the big fight at the end.

I really wanted to see her interacting with the originals before they were gone, but instead she was just muscle, which I found very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    I really wanted to see her interacting with the originals before they were gone, but instead she was just muscle, which I found very disappointing.
    Precisely this. I think just one scene would have been enough - an extended version of the Captain Marvel stinger. Let her introduce herself. Let us see how the team reacts to her, and she reacts to the team. I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Agreed.

Iron Man, Cap and Thor made the MCU great.

Black Panther, Captain Marvel et all will make it greater still.

And in a stupid fanboy manner, I already worry their exit won't be as good as Endgame, lol
    I just hope the Disney+ shows don't ruin/oversaturate everything. It seems like a lot.

I never believed she was going to one-punch Thanos or single-handedly save the day (I did get it right that she would save Tony, tho' )
    Still she had a good showing. If thanos had not pulled out that soul stone to save his butt he would have been toast. Other then a throw she beat the snot out of him! Her and wanda both pretty much trashed him and he had to use his ship or the power stone to save his hide.

Another thing about the movie getting talked about in other forums as well is by changing the death from hawkeye to widow it messes up the plot. Widows big care is hawkeye. She has no family so we can see that. But hawkeye's big thing he cares about is his blasted wife and kids! It does not make sense at all to be widow. They should have not changed it at last second and other sites are bringing it up. Even now playing podcast called it out as bull. Hawkeyes love would be his wife and kids he was so heartbroken over he went to killing not a crush at work from 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Still she had a good showing. If thanos had not pulled out that soul stone to save his butt he would have been toast. Other then a throw she beat the snot out of him! Her and wanda both pretty much trashed him and he had to use his ship or the power stone to save his hide.

Another thing about the movie getting talked about in other forums as well is by changing the death from hawkeye to widow it messes up the plot. Widows big care is hawkeye. She has no family so we can see that. But hawkeye's big thing he cares about is his blasted wife and kids! It does not make sense at all to be widow. They should have not changed it at last second and other sites are bringing it up. Even now playing podcast called it out as bull. Hawkeyes love would be his wife and kids he was so heartbroken over he went to killing not a crush at work from 20 years ago.
    Clint loved his family.

That includes Nat, Wanda, and the rest. His family knew them. His youngest is named after Wanda's twin brother.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Losing Nat was like losing a kid to him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly.

Marvel seriously downplayed her in promotional material until after her film came out. Then we got posters like this one:

That indicates she would have more than ten minutes or so of screen time out of three hours.

Yeah, we got to see her kick ass, but we didn't get *any* meaningful scenes with her speaking with any of the Avengers. She arrived, she was all 'let's go get him', then they got him and then she vanished until the big fight at the end.

Yeah my eye def goes to her first in that poster then Cap,Tony and Thor. Her placing in that poster def doesn't add up to her actual screen time.