Page 87 of 121 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1811
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I teared up twice (that I remember)
    - Scott reuniting with Cassie the first time
    - Tony’s last “I love you 3000” I was fine until than but that **** pushed me over the edge.

I think I cried more the second time I saw it. Especially the scene between Happy and Morgan.

Question for the room- when the Avenger's compound is attacked, Rhody was forced to eject from his armor. When Giant-Man busted them out, Rhody had on a new set or armor. Because it was so dark during the scene, I couldn't really tell- but was that new armor painted like Iron Patriot?

Ugh the whole last hour I was an emotional wreck. Everything that happened from Thor, Cap, and Tony battling Thanos on their own to the very end of the credits.. roller coaster of all kinds of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think I cried more the second time I saw it. Especially the scene between Happy and Morgan.

Question for the room- when the Avenger's compound is attacked, Rhody was forced to eject from his armor. When Giant-Man busted them out, Rhody had on a new set or armor. Because it was so dark during the scene, I couldn't really tell- but was that new armor painted like Iron Patriot?
    It looked like it had a similar color scheme but with darker colors.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

It was. I asked the same question on another forum.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It was a great film and ending to this generation of films (the 10+ years). It was a great wrapping bow on it all. The minor complaint was as me and a buddy brought up was , well the Falcon getting the shield and all made little sense. Since the arc of the last few years was Steve Rogers trying to redeem and bring his old friend Bucky Barnes back as the man he knew. That he even was sent to Wakanda to stay and heal from the mental issues he had been under.

Sam really didn't have that relationship that close that films were spent on as we saw. It is a minor deal but yeah , a great film. I mean I can see why they did Sam getting the shield as he's a Captain America in comics now. So I see why they did it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It was a great film and ending to this generation of films (the 10+ years). It was a great wrapping bow on it all. The minor complaint was as me and a buddy brought up was , well the Falcon getting the shield and all made little sense. Since the arc of the last few years was Steve Rogers trying to redeem and bring his old friend Bucky Barnes back as the man he knew. That he even was sent to Wakanda to stay and heal from the mental issues he had been under.

Sam really didn't have that relationship that close that films were spent on as we saw. It is a minor deal but yeah , a great film. I mean I can see why they did Sam getting the shield as he's a Captain America in comics now. So I see why they did it.
    Bucky has done some horrible thing and I don't know if he was 100% cleared of being a terrorist. Pretty sure from what we have seen Sam has spent more time with Cap then anyonelse since coming out of the ice. Bucky also hasnt shown any desire to be a hero like that, he might not want it. Clearly Bucky and Cap had a convo we weren't privy too since Bucky knew what cap was doing. For all we know Bucky was offered and refused. But honestly where his character is I cant see him being cap, I can see him helping Sam because of some promise to steve though. But he might want to go back to his Wakandan Hut and live a quit life. He had an even harder life then cap.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Thor's arc didn't really play itself out in the Avengers movies, I'd say. (if anything, Loki had more of a story in the first film) His story is the least coherent if you just take the Avengers movies.
    Thor's Avengers-only arc (I guess we have to call Avengers a Quadrilogy and not a Trilogy, huh?) is that he learned to trust others. Namely, non-Asgardians. In the first Avengers movie, he was doing things like grabbing Loki straight out of their custody and telling Fury not to meddle with Asgardian things. In Age of Ultron, he goes off by himself to take care of the Infinity Stones. By the most recent Avengers movie, he not only trusts the big brains to handle the time heist, but he also cheers when Cap uses his own weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It was a great film and ending to this generation of films (the 10+ years). It was a great wrapping bow on it all. The minor complaint was as me and a buddy brought up was , well the Falcon getting the shield and all made little sense.
    The guys who shoot at Steve also tend to shoot at Sam. Steve had the shield all those times, now it's time for Sam to have something that can protect him.

I say Sam has been pretty close to Steve since Winter Soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I'd say the closest. Thor and Tony are very close work friends, Sam was his road dog. Bucky is obviously special but he cant be cap right now and has only helped in end of the world scenarios. Hes shown no interest in being AN avenger or superhero.... yet.

Saw reports that Hemsworth might have signed a new multi film deal with Marvel already.

Also still dont know if it was a Namor Easter egg but Okoye did say it was under Africa and Iron Man 2 put Atlantis off the west coast of Africa. So maybe
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 05-05-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Bucky is also a wanted terrorist whose still recovering from what Hydra did to him.

He may be the better choice on paper (more skilled, has some form of super serum, etc), mentally he’s nowhere near ready for duty yet. The world needs a new Captain now which makes Sam the better choice.

My first reaction after seeing the movie and posting here was that I was disappointed Steve and Bucky didn't interact more at the end like Steve and Sam did. Nothing to do with who he gave the shield to. But after thinking about it and understanding how Bucky knew all along what Steve had planned, it makes all the sense in the world to me. I can 100% see Bucky not accepting the shield from Steve in an off-camera conversation. And really, Bucky JUST got his personal freedom back, having been in Wakanda up through Infinity War. I think he deserves some time to live on his own and help Sam when needed... which I'm assuming is what will be tackled in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Saw reports that Hemsworth might have signed a new multi film deal with Marvel already.
    I hope so. He's just coming into his own with Thor.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Lets not forget that Steve and Sam worked together all those years on the run, too

The only person who has spent more time with Steve since he left the ice than Sam is the person who died so they can get the soul stone.