Page 93 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1811
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    As I understand it. She killed her past self in the present, so it really wasn't her past self at the time. Kinda like her present self killing her present self. But there were 2 versions of herself so she survived. Now if she were to kill her past self in the past she should have died.
    That's not how it works. If 2023 Nebula went to the past it would become her future.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    That's not how it works. If 2023 Nebula went to the past it would become her future.
    Banner said when you go to the past it becomes your present. So then I guess she would've survived killing herself in the past but yeah..
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 05-07-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah the time traveling stuff in this movie was pretty bad lol. As much as they dumped on BTF in this that movie handled it way better.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The time travel stuff was simple, easy to understand and prevents anybody from saying "who cares???? There's no stakes cause they can just go back in time and undo everything anyway" in future movies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    The time travel stuff was simple, easy to understand and prevents anybody from saying "who cares???? There's no stakes cause they can just go back in time and undo everything anyway" in future movies.
    Yeah but Gamora's back and Cap got to have a life with Peggy. So it's kinda like the stakes ain't that high.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 05-07-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Yeah but Nebula's back and Cap got to have a life with Peggy. So it's kinda like the stakes ain't that high.
    Just creating alternate universes that will eventually lead people to ours, I guess you could say no real stakes.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

cb11575

So I have been thinking a lot about the "I have Telepathy" whisper in the beginning of Endgame.

This whisper happens in the beginning when the remaining Avengers are talking to Carol. Thor gets up from the table and walks towards Carol. At this point you can here the “I Have Telepathy” whisper. But why would this be added to the movie and then not mentioned again at all? Many beleive it was Captain Marvel but if it was Captain Marvel who said it you would think it would become relevant later in the movie and to my knowledge it was not.

Could it be the "I have Telepathy" whisper actually came from Jean Grey and this is her 1st encounter with her powers as well as an easter egg to mutants in the MCU?

THOUGHTS?

If you have not heard it and want to listen just go to YouTube and search Avengers Endgame I have Telepathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I don't accept that the Hulk's right arm is permanently damaged. Hulk's healing simply takes time. Could be months, could be years. As long as the gamma power is surging within (and helped with a gamma chamber bath every now and then), the healing can slowly take place. physical therapy wouldn't hurt either.

https://www.cbr.com/joe-russo-confirms-hulk-arm-injury/
    The Hulk and She-Hulk streaming show will see the creation of She-Hulk and the passing of the hero baton to her, since the Hulk is crippled.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Just creating alternate universes that will eventually lead people to ours, I guess you could say no real stakes.
    You know what? You're right about that can't lie.

You know what? You're right about that can't lie.
    I think we're just seeing the beginnings of the problems created in Far From Home, if Mysterio is telling the truth.

But it could easily be ignored or hand-waved away.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bucky was wanted for the crimes that Zemo committed and they have him in custody. Bucky trip to Wakanda was to undo his Hydra brainwashing and keep him away from Tony. Bucky should be exonerated of his crimes from Civil War.
    There would have to have been a hearing/trial to officially exonerate him.

Maybe Bucky felt as a former brainwashed hitman he wouldn't be the bast choice. Besides, if Infinity War
    hadn't happened he would have remained peacefully retired in Wakanda.

I don't think MCU Bucky ever wanted the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    LOL...its not simple and easy to understand, hence all the confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Hulk and She-Hulk streaming show will see the creation of She-Hulk and the passing of the hero baton to her, since the Hulk is crippled.
    I don't think for 1second that Hulks arm is out of commission for good. Healing Tiisue and Muscle on that scale might take time but The Hulk can regrow Adult teeth. And thanks to that snap that fried his arm he got another dose of Gamma radiation. I think Hulks gonna be stronger in the future but Banner gonna start having anger issues again and Savage Hulk gonna come back at some point.

Now playing devils advocate his arm was fried by magic reality altering stones so I'd they wanted to keep him crippled it wouldnt be hard to explain. But I highly doubt that happens, Ruffalo gonna stick around to get them checks for popping up once or twice every 4-5years in a smaller role.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think he means the basic rule. That you cant change your past. So killing Nebula at anytime doesn't matter cause it just start another timeline where Nebulas dead doesnt kill present Nebula or alter her at all. Cap going back doesnt undo Peggy's life it creates a nee timeline with a different life. Nothing in the main timeline can be undone.

Dr Strange s movie explained by messing with time you make brached timelines, which makes cracks in time. Creating dimensional openings,time loops, and Paradoxes. So Mysterios claims of coming to our earth through a dimensional opening the snaps caused all fits perfectly.

Now time travel in general gives me a headaches but I thought this movie handled it as simple as possible now that we know Cap Jumped back to our timeline from another one.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I’ve seen the movie once and understood how their version of time travel works just fine. I really don’t understand what’s so confusing about it.