Page 94 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1811
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I’ve seen the movie once and understood how their version of time travel works just fine. I really don’t understand what’s so confusing about it.
    Because there's too much not shown or explained even the chars inside the movie don't understand how things are working. Like Steve materializes on a park bench (or shows up?) and Prof. hulk who helped make the time machine doesn't seem to know how he did that. He's like "I'll get him back! I'll get him back!...Oh there he is" It's like what???? A lot of the explanations are just conjecture,there's no real answer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I think we're just seeing the beginnings of the problems created in Far From Home, if Mysterio is telling the truth.

But it could easily be ignored or hand-waved away.
    Yeah we won't really know until the next Spiderman I guess.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Because there's too much not shown or explained even the chars inside the movie don't understand how things are working. Like Steve materializes on a park bench (or shows up?) and Prof. hulk who helped make the time machine doesn't seem to know how he did that. He's like "I'll get him back! I'll get him back!...Oh there he is" It's like what???? A lot of the explanations are just conjecture,there's no real answer.
    Hulk was freaking out because he thought something went wrong when Steve didn’t come back 5 seconds later as planned. Nothing went wrong, Steve just deviated from the plan and came back a little later than they expected. What’s confusing about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    There would have to have been a hearing/trial to officially exonerate him.

Maybe Bucky felt as a former brainwashed hitman he wouldn't be the bast choice. Besides, if Infinity War
    hadn't happened he would have remained peacefully retired in Wakanda.

I don't think MCU Bucky ever wanted the job.
    For me it made sense to give Sam the shield because even though Cap and Bucky were childhood friends, etc. In terms of MCU time in the present day, Cap has barely spent any time with him since recovering from the Winter Soldier programming vs. Sam with whom he's spent *years* - as partners searching for Bucky, then as an Avenger, then on the run together. It's the more responsible choice and Cap knows Sam's abilities a lot more than he does Bucky's.

In the video I shared, Eric Voss theorized that Captain America may be a lot older when he appears to Sam. Maybe a 100 plus years due to the age regression of the super serum. The Russo brothers apparently said in a recent interview that Captain did go to a new timeline to live out his life with Peggy. How he got back to the main timeline we all know is a mystery, and can be explained possibly in another film down the road. So that Captain America may actually be from years in the future, in another timeline, and found his way back to our main timeline to sit on that park bench to meet up with Sam.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    In the video I shared, Eric Voss theorized that Captain America may be a lot older when he appears to Sam. Maybe a 100 plus years due to the age regression of the super serum. The Russo brothers apparently said in a recent interview that Captain did go to a new timeline to live out his life with Peggy. How he got back to the main timeline we all know is a mystery, and can be explained possibly in another film down the road. So that Captain America may actually be from years in the future, in another timeline, and found his way back to our main timeline to sit on that park bench to meet up with Sam.
    He got back with Stark's space-time GPS thingy

Cap had to of been in his late 30s/early 40s by 2023 so if he went back to the late 40s/early 50s and lived with peggy all the way until her death in 2016, he could easily of been 120ish when he was sitting on the bench waiting for Sam & Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Hulk and She-Hulk streaming show will see the creation of She-Hulk and the passing of the hero baton to her, since the Hulk is crippled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I don't think for 1second that Hulks arm is out of commission for good. Healing Tiisue and Muscle on that scale might take time but The Hulk can regrow Adult teeth. And thanks to that snap that fried his arm he got another dose of Gamma radiation. I think Hulks gonna be stronger in the future but Banner gonna start having anger issues again and Savage Hulk gonna come back at some point.
    Apparently you're both right. Joe Russo said "He's lost an arm…that's not coming back. He's damaged himself. It's permanent damage, the same way there was permanent damage with Thanos. It's irreversible."

but then said

"Who knows? There's a lot of really smart people left. Maybe somebody helps him repair that. Maybe somebody gives him a new arm. Who knows? I have no idea where that character goes from here."

I think his arm will be remain damaged to facilitate the need for a She-Hulk, and then after she's established he'll get it back somehow. Maybe Leader does something I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    He got back with Stark's space-time GPS thingy
    No he didn't. Otherwise he'd have appeared on the platform. The "how" of Steve's return is still a mystery and that's ok. It doesn't need to tie up neatly, seeing as there are more filns coming.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    For me it made sense to give Sam the shield because even though Cap and Bucky were childhood friends, etc. In terms of MCU time in the present day, Cap has barely spent any time with him since recovering from the Winter Soldier programming vs. Sam with whom he's spent *years* - as partners searching for Bucky, then as an Avenger, then on the run together. It's the more responsible choice and Cap knows Sam's abilities a lot more than he does Bucky's.
    Yeah. Even in comics, Bucky admitted that he took over as Cap simply to keep the mantle away from someone worse. IMO, there's no better choice than Sam. And hell, given how light the shield is depicted and how little it's thrown, he wouldn't even need the serum

A Hulk and She-Hulk streaming show??? Uhhh, what?
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Hulk was freaking out because he thought something went wrong when Steve didn’t come back 5 seconds later as planned. Nothing went wrong, Steve just deviated from the plan and came back a little later than they expected. What’s confusing about that?
    Like others have said how he got back was a mystery he didn't appear on the platform. He didn't just get back 5 seconds later he blew past the coordinates and Hulk didn't know where he was or what happened to him. When the guy who built the time machine doesn't know what's going on that's a problem.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 05-07-2019 at 05:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    No he didn't. Otherwise he'd have appeared on the platform. The "how" of Steve's return is still a mystery and that's ok. It doesn't need to tie up neatly, seeing as there are more filns coming.
    Yeah I was making a joke. Cause people here get mad for some reason when you point out that he ended up inn this timeline because he never left it. He didn't return the time stone till after he lived his life with Peggy. That puts him in the current timeline
    Last edited by AJBopp; 05-07-2019 at 05:57 PM.

Like others have said how he got back was a mystery
    Huh? Didn't he simply stay put in the 40s, live out his life, and just remember to be at that spot at that date?

Say I use a time machine to go back in time one week, saying I'll be back 5 seconds after I left...but for whatever reason I won't or can't come back. Anyone waiting for me to materialize five seconds later will instead see me walk through the door saying "yeah I had to actually wait out that week."

Same concept, just...substitute a week for about 7 decades.

Ironically, despite people having problems with all the time stuff I thought this was the easiest to understand. Going back in time, waiting out the date you were supposed to come back, be there at said date if you're still alive.

Like others have said how he got back was a mystery he didn't appear on the platform. He didn't just get back 5 seconds later he blew past the coordinates and Hulk didn't know where he was or what happened to him. When the guy who built the time machine doesn't know what's going on that's a problem.
    You don’t need to know how Steve got back to understand how time travel works in the MCU. Those are 2 separate things and frankly does it even matter right now? There’s absolutely no reason it needed to be explained in that moment. That can be addressed the next time we see CapSam.