So, I was thinking about how 90% of the major superheroes and villains are based out in New York, and I always thought that that was kinda ridiculous. The writers did that so that it would make crossovers easier, but I think most people’s complaints with post-Avengers MCU sum up the problems I have with it.

Because of that, I started thinking, “What if the heroes were all in different cities like the DCU?” Then I thought, why do they even need to be in the same country? It would also help diversify the ethnicities and backgrounds of a lot of the characters.

Where would you put the characters? I personally organized them by main character.

Captain America: He stays in the US for obvious reasons, but this time he’s stationed in Washington, DC.

Iron Man: Germany

Hulk: Ukraine

Thor: Scandinavia, but I haven’t decided which country. It always bothered me how foreign god superheroes like Wonder Woman only ever seemed to operate out of the US.

Fantastic Four: China

X-Men: United Kingdom

Spider-Man: Either Ghana because of Anansi or Japan because I love the Japanese Spider-Man series(all of them)