Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No one has said this but how about a Firestorm movie?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    No one has said this but how about a Firestorm movie?
    I like Firestorm, but which coordination? The classic Stein and Raymond? Raymond and Rusch? That Jax guy from Legends of Tomorrow? Just Martin Stein? There's a lot of permutations.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I like Firestorm, but which coordination? The classic Stein and Raymond? Raymond and Rusch? That Jax guy from Legends of Tomorrow? Just Martin Stein? There's a lot of permutations.
    By the way Jefferson Jackson is a character from the comics but he was never firestorm in the comics.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Jefferson_Jackson

Atom- Ray Palmer
    Scientist who shrinks himself and becomes a superhero, this would be awesome!

And freak the JLA lets give the JSA the respect and the film they deserve!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Well, the New Gods is being developed, so let's see how this goes. I'd love to see the Justice Society in the big screen. The Teen Titans should definitely be in the big screen and not on a streaming service. Plus a better casting.

I think they should really explore the multiverse with these movies. It's what could set them further apart from the MCU.
    The DCEU could always have a main Earth for JL stuff, but leave space for other movies to be set in their own timelines.

That said, I think Freedom Fighters would be really cool. A super-hero resistance against a nazi-controlled USA? That could be a big hit.

I'd also kill for a period piece detailing the origins of the JSA during WWII and a crazy sci-fi saga starring the Legion of Super-Heroes.

Superman. What? I don't like the current version, reboot.

I don't know if its a franchise, but I always thought the Goodwin/Simonson Manhunter series would make a great movie.

And Timothy Truman's Hawkworld.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    . . . And freak the JLA lets give the JSA the respect and the film they deserve!
    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    . . . I think Freedom Fighters would be really cool. A super-hero resistance against a nazi-controlled USA? That could be a big hit.

I'd also kill for a period piece detailing the origins of the JSA during WWII and a crazy sci-fi saga starring the Legion of Super-Heroes.
    Much as I'd like to see a 1940s-set JSA movie, I would think the Legion of Super-Heroes would have more potential as a movie franchise.

One of DC’s strengths is it’s supernatural characters so I’d definitely start focusing of them.

Time to liver forever! Energist's Avatar

A Kate Spencer Manhunter franchise. Hey, I can dream, right?

More realistically, I think Captain Atom makes sense in the DCEU as it currently stands as a government-funded countermeasure to Superman. You wouldn't really need to alter his origin all that much either, other than making the (secret) impetus for his creation being the hypothetical threat Superman poses to the U.S. government and its status as a military superpower. It could work really well if handled correctly.

Additionally, if Green Lantern ever gets off the ground as a film franchise, R.E.B.E.L.S. would be a good choice of team to help build up the cosmic side of the DC Universe.
    "Forgiving the unrepentant is like drawing pictures on water." - Japanese Proverb

Mr. Terrific-he'd be the James Bond of the DCEU.

The Blue Devil

Base it on the original run and make it fun like SHAZAM. People seem to dig fun.
    Batman - Daredevil

Spectacular Member DetectiveStrange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I've been showing my students the Green Lantern cartoon and that show sings to kids on every level. DC is sitting on a giant excuse to print money. All they need is to find somebody who actually likes the property to make a good movie about it.
    Exactly - great show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I think they should really explore the multiverse with these movies. It's what could set them further apart from the MCU.

The mcu has done it and will do it further in future.
    The mcu will have a animated what if series on disney plus and agent of shield has done alternate universe stuff and upcoming 6 season and i think end game will be doing this too.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-23-2019 at 02:24 PM.