Incredible Member

Default The Most Powerful Versions Of Dracula

What are the most powerful versions of the character and what can they do?

The vampire king in vampire hunter D who is also known as Dracula. He is many times more powerful than any noble. He was able to reverse a planet sized meteor away from earth. Lift an entire village with a gesture. He also spent an entire year fighting an elder god and won the fight. 2nd to him would be castlevania version of dracula. Since he draws power from the chaos dimension

Marvel's Dracula has a powerful jobber aura, allowing him to beat both classic Dr. Strange and the Silver Surfer.

He didn't beat Silver Surfer. He attacked a hypnotized Surfer with weather-control and beastswarms and did jack. He sent Surfer flying with a punch, but Surfer was still conscious. Ironically, he never attempted the one power that might have won it: hypnosis.

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    The vampire king in vampire hunter D who is also known as Dracula. He is many times more powerful than any noble. He was able to reverse a planet sized meteor away from earth. Lift an entire village with a gesture. He also spent an entire year fighting an elder god and won the fight. 2nd to him would be castlevania version of dracula. Since he draws power from the chaos dimension
    If he’s anything like D, his beauty aura alone is unstoppable.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I Wanna Be the Guy Dracula can control the moon
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Alucard has a blood tsunami.

Don't really care where that puts him. I just like being able to say it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

As previously mentioned, the Sacred Ancestor is mad silly.

Remember, D's entire purpose is to be able to fight this guy.

SANS can take an entire village and lift it into the air, reverse planet busting meteors, gave a guy enough power to blow up the Milky Way if he wanted to (Explicitly stated, and proven when he depowered Greylancer's spear, which was powered by the Milky Way) and can read the Akashic records.

Also, his presence is like a black hole, and he tends to manifest as a giant so large, his feet are the size of a house.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Most powerful is the sacred ancestor in vampire hunter D. He also has access to devices like the akashic records which allow him to work on a universal scale. He also fought cthulu for a year and won. He is quite literally a god.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    I agree, and Alucard was no slouch

Demitri Maximoff from Darkstalkers would be one of the most powerful vampires.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    He didn't beat Silver Surfer. He attacked a hypnotized Surfer with weather-control and beastswarms and did jack. He sent Surfer flying with a punch, but Surfer was still conscious. Ironically, he never attempted the one power that might have won it: hypnosis.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Surfer think that the Power Cosmic was weakened by Dracula's evil aura or something to that effect?