Default Image Comics releases scheduled for July 2019 (solicitations)

Looks like these were already released last week, but here's a short rundown of what's new this July at Image.

Highlights:
    -Brubaker & Philips are releasing Criminal #2 and #3 with extra content as a stand-alone hardcover titled Bad Weekend. Same format as My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies, which was a big success a little while back.
    -Bitter Root gets a one-shot Summer Special issue.
    -Postal: Deliverance is a new Postal series launching this July.
    -Justin Jordan's new series Reaver will launch. Rebekah Isaacs and Alex Guimaraes are on art duties.
    -Sea of Stars is a new series about space truckers, meaning it'll have to be pretty great if it wants to compete with Firefly and Cowboy Bebop.
    -Mark Millar will launch another new series, called Space Bandits.
    -Cullen Bunn is also back with a new series, Unearth, which also enlists Kyle Strahm (artist of Spread) in a writing role.
    -Sunstone is expanding into the yearly calendar market. Let's assume this one will include 18 months, so you're set until December 2020.

News about ongoing series:
    -Black Science wraps up with issue #43. Impressive run for a varied sci-fi series.
    -Merch for Ice Cream Man.
    -Little Bird will end its run with issue 5.
    -Paper Girls will also end, at issue 30, which'll be double-sized for good measure.
    -Skyward is slated to end with issue 15.
    -If you hate the deluxe hardcovers for being too small, Saga has you covered. They're taking a leaf out of Invincible/Walking Dead's books and releasing a Compendium collecting issues #1-54. Only order this if your mailman doesn't have lower back problems.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Strikes me as a slow month. Nothing for me personally. Although I'll most likely end up sticking with Ascender.

Congrats to Rick Remender et al on the conclusion of Black Science.

Canadian Curmudgeon Scott M Davis's Avatar

Outer Darkness #8
    Spawn #299

No SD, probably because its like 4 issues behind.
    Pull List: Catalyst Prime Titles and Dinosaucers

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

only Criminal, Lazarus, and Excellence, for me.
    My interest in Image offerings has really declined...and I'm sorry about that.
    Right now--it appears I'm getting the most titles from... Ahoy!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet