Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    What? Are you kidding me? Thank god there wasn't enough space for that. But it does make Magik saying that they should have Hope on the team make more sense - even though that doesn't make sense at all! Not a fan of Hope and Illyana. I don't really see anyone being good enough for Magik to be honest.
    OK, I'll bite- why there is no one "good enough" for Illyana (I'm not saying Hope is, mind you)?

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    What? Are you kidding me? Thank god there wasn't enough space for that. But it does make Magik saying that they should have Hope on the team make more sense - even though that doesn't make sense at all! Not a fan of Hope and Illyana. I don't really see anyone being good enough for Magik to be honest.
    I really not into the trope of "no one is good enough for my fave female character".

I have some conflicting feelings about Hope, i think she is expendable but I like some freshness that she can bring to a book. I like some of her brat personality.

I waited for something like this for Magik for years, it was close enough. karolina and nico fans had to wait many years, so I still waiting on Magik coming out

Incredible Member

So, that Banshee panel was amazing.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I just can't with the Hope thing, lol. I get that particular demographics must be held to lower standards for... reasons, but this is nuts. Oh well. She's totally going to do Rahne's eulogy, isn't she?

Anyway, this was alright.

lol Nobody cares about Chamber.

I really liked this issue, was nice to see more talking in the other characters and them doing things.

Also: Havok, do something dumb!

That Hope/Magic thing is kinda out there. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    The only depressing thing here was the dead Valkyries and that is Aaron's fault.
    Poor Dani. Things will probably get worse for her by the end too. She's currently the last of the Valkyrior. Wouldn't it be her job to rebuild them? Instead, it'll be Jane Foster. I think Dani's going to end up losing her Asgardian powers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Poor Dani. Things will probably get worse for her by the end too. She's currently the last of the Valkyrior. Wouldn't it be her job to rebuild them? Instead, it'll be Jane Foster. I think Dani's going to end up losing her Asgardian powers.
    POC characters being tied to asgard is weird, when we barely see their own culture.
    Not gonna worry over this
    Last edited by spirit2011; 04-24-2019 at 05:07 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Since Jane Foster will be apparently the only valkyrie, that seems very likely.

I feel like I read a different comic than everyone else. This issue bored me. I don't care for the X-Men having to fight some nameless horde of orcs or dark elves or whatever. Of course I am not interested in the War of Realms main series either. (I also didn't care about the Asgardian themed "Fear Itself" event, so maybe I am just not into "Thor" related material?)

Just feels like pointless filled imo.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I didn't read anything between hope and magick, not that there is anything wrong with it (i love both).
    also, there is no need to be that hard with Hope, everybody does bad things from time to time. Besides Hope shot scott's eye by accident and they are family, i don't think he would hold a grudge againts her for that.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I didn't read anything between hope and magick, not that there is anything wrong with it (i love both).
    also, there is no need to be that hard with Hope, everybody does bad things from time to time. Besides Hope shot scott's eye by accident and they are family, i don't think he would hold a grudge againts her for that.
    The problem is: a) He is holding a grudge; b) She shows no regrets about it, which would make her look like a pschyopath even if he was a stranger, let alone her grandfather.

If it was by accident, she could at least have the basic decency to apologize to her grandfather and not laugh at him.

Especially considering that she is still alive because he begged Logan not to finish her off.

Right now Hope is like Deadpool without being funny

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    POC characters being tied to asgard is weird, when we barely see their own culture.
    Not gonna worry over this
    ha; Da Truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If it was by accident, she could at least have the basic decency to apologize to her grandfather and not laugh at him.

Especially considering that she is still alive because he begged Logan not to finish her off.

she didnt laugh at him

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

I'm honestly perplexed by that. Was the audience supposed to get behind Hope at that moment?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia