Eamer

Default What Titles Has Forever Evil Effected?

Apologies for my ignorance but I've had a stack of books piling up over the last few months and was just wondering before I hit the pile, what titles has Forever Evil actually had an effect on now that it's come to it's conclusion?

I didn't get Forever Evil but do get Batman, Detective, Nightwing/Grayson and Batman and Robin. Just looking to make sure I'm not missing something - I understand what happened in Forever Evil, just didn't want to get pulled in to all the crossing and stuff going on. Has it effected anything further than Nightwing/Justice Leagues/etc? I'm really not too sure.

Thanks.

It's sort of effected Eternal as Dick's absence is referenced a couple of times. It's affected Batman and Robin in that the Justice League that appears is the post-Forever Evil line-up. Obviously it cancelled Nightwing and launched Grayson. Who knows whether it'll have any effect on Batman as that hasn't been set in the present for a year.

The biggest impact FE on the Bat-books is on Nightwing, even then it's all about the results. You don't even need to know anything other than Dick is unmasked.

It seems FE affects nothing except the main Justice League title

Strange how Forever Evil only seems to be impacting the Batman titles
    every other DC line is continuing on business as usual

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Strange how Forever Evil only seems to be impacting the Batman titles
    every other DC line is continuing on business as usual
    Even then, it's only doing so a little. Sure, Dick has a new book but it's not like appeared in every other Bat-book regularly anyway. This could have ben done without FE.

Ultmately, FE changed or effected very little.

FE affects Justice League, Nightwing(now called Grayson), Justice League Dark, and Justice League of America (now called Justice League United). It's also affects the Trinity of Sin books but you don't really have to read those.

The main books that have changed because of FE are Justice League, Justice League of America/United, and Nightwing/Grayson.

JL is primarily tied into the FE event and has cyborg as the focal character throughout most of it's issues.

JLA is torn apart as almost all the heroes are separated and imprisoned so only Martian Manhunter and Stargirl are left to save their former teammates. Then after FE the book ends and becomes a new team book set in Canada and space.

Like another poster mentioned the only thing to really happen to Nightwing is that his identity is released to the public and then he's taken prisoner for the entire event. Then he becomes a spy for a super secret organization and travels the world taking down various villains and kinda villains.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Forever Evil affected the Superman Doomed story as Lex gets to show up. Same with Batman and Robin.

Forever Evil changed the Justice League as Lex, Shazam and Captain Cold are (or soon will be) on the team.

Forever Evil forced Dick to go become a spy, which means it affected the Nightwing/Grayson comic and Batman Eternal.

Forever Evil broke up the JLA, which allowed the JLU to form.

Astonishing Member

Forever Evil hasn't effected any titles.

However, it has affected quite a few!

Grammar police!
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com