Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Lee was also doing LOTR at the same time.

I suppose one could say that Lee was in a slight career slump in the 80's and 90s as a lot of roles he got were in B-movies (Howling II, the Rob Brown Captain America, Police Academy 7) or ones that were played for laughs at his other roles (Gremlins II), but I think working with Jackson and Burton really restored him to star status.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Smiles but not on command Powerboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthon616 View Post
    Harrison Ford is the obvious exception, where he went onto a much bigger career.

Sure, Mark Hamill is known for Star Wars, but my point is does it help them with the rest of their career, or are they "that Star Wars character" for the rest of their career. He's (to me) the iconic joker voice, but I don't think it's enough to say it's boosted his career.

Did Liam fight as Gawain? I don't really recall that as being much of an action movie, more of a medieval fantasy soap opera. Mostly just Richard Gere (?) hooking up with Sean Connery's (?) wife, and them him, in grief (?) having sex with his sister.
    Wrong movie. "Excalibur" is not the Sean Connery movie.

I agree that, before he got the Joker, Hamill was just the guy who played Luke Skywalker. I get now what you meant. Do they really have fame beyond just that they were in a Star Wars movie. For instance, Neeson is famous among people who probably have forgotten he was in a SW movie.
    "I'm not what you think I am". Higher, further, faster.

He's certainly well known today for at least the first "Taken" more than Star Wars I think. (He seems to have sort of settled into unfortunately somewhat generic action films after that, though).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Smiles but not on command Powerboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    He's certainly well known today for at least the first "Taken" more than Star Wars I think. (He seems to have sort of settled into unfortunately somewhat generic action films after that, though).
    He may be as well known for his rendition of John "Hannibal" Smith or a dozen other roles as for SW.
    "I'm not what you think I am". Higher, further, faster.

I’m sure Daisy is making enough money between these three films that she can do whatever she wants in life.
    AKA= FlashFreak

Favorite Characters:

DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore), and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), and Star Lord.

Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam,Guardians of The Galaxy, Old Man Quill, & Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.