Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

He's certainly well known today for at least the first "Taken" more than Star Wars I think. (He seems to have sort of settled into unfortunately somewhat generic action films after that, though).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    He's certainly well known today for at least the first "Taken" more than Star Wars I think. (He seems to have sort of settled into unfortunately somewhat generic action films after that, though).
    He may be as well known for his rendition of John "Hannibal" Smith or a dozen other roles as for SW.
    Power with Girl is better.

I’m sure Daisy is making enough money between these three films that she can do whatever she wants in life.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    She hasn't really done that much apart from the Murder on the Orient Express either since the star of TFA it seems.
    Well that happens.

Sometimes you can live off that one movie or show.

Look at the Power Ranger casts. Folks forget Keith Robinson,Cerina Vincent, Ashley Jo Johnson,Pua Magasiva, Brandon McLaren were Power Rangers. Because they are the most active Rangers in other movies.

How many folks from Star Trek are active? Active as in doing movies and not directing or writing.

Boyega seems to be getting the roles like Fisher and Ford did during/after Star Wars.
    Isn't it funny the one folks HATE or has been a victim of toxic fans get the most gigs?

See Michael B Jordan in Fantastic Four. Is anyone else from that movie doing films?

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well that happens.

Look at the Power Ranger casts. Folks forget Keith Robinson,Cerina Vincent, Ashley Jo Johnson,Pua Magasiva, Brandon McLaren were Power Rangers. Because they are the most active Rangers in other movies.

How many folks from Star Trek are active? Active as in doing movies and not directing or writing.

Isn't it funny the one folks HATE or has been a victim of toxic fans get the most gigs?

See Michael B Jordan in Fantastic Four. Is anyone else from that movie doing films?
    That's a pretty strange list as I'd say none of those people really did anything of note outside of Power Rangers...

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I’m sure Daisy is making enough money between these three films that she can do whatever she wants in life.
    Considering she was pretty much a complete unknown when she got the job I doubt her contract is really that great. I bet they got her pretty cheap.

Extraordinary Member

If we're talking Harrison Ford no. If we're talking about other sw actors who didn't have a career before sw then probably yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Not really what this conversation is about. I'm sure she has money, certainly not to the point of never working again though, but is she ever going to grow out of her star wars role? That remains to be seen.

She's decent enough as an actress yes, but she's nothing special either.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well that happens.

Kate Mara and Miles Teller are still pretty busy.

As for Star Trek, a lot of the actors still occasionally do other TV shows (apart from Stewart who is still pretty active in film and of course doing Trek again). Kate Mulgrew in Orange in the New Black, and I think I've seen practically every one from the spin offs on NCIS or one of it's spinoffs.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Daisy will be fine.

She's finished. 10 char.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut