Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Didio doesn't need clearance. No one above him even knows who Wally West is. Didio is the one who gives clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Yeah. King was allowed to tell his story, but like CRY FOR JUSTICE before it, I think it's too unpopular to endure. I'm surprised Didio got the clearance for it and that he's willing to risk the backlash.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    He's willing to risk it because backlash is what he wanted.

Astonishing Member

He's willing to risk it because fucking Wally does not affect sales. He saw fit to that over the last 15 years. He could've turned Wally into an unrepentant cannibal and it wouldn't affect anything.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    He's willing to risk it because fucking Wally does not affect sales. He saw fit to that over the last 15 years. He could've turned Wally into an unrepentant cannibal and it wouldn't affect anything.
    Hey! Spoilers for DCeased!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
    Hey! Spoilers for DCeased!

LOL
    Maybe they realized that since they rebooted they no longer have hundreds of dead characters for a good zombie horde, so they had to kill off a bunch real quick to thicken the ranks.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Didio has that weird Marvel mentality that "pissing off fans is great and gets people to read books".

That....kinda works in Marvel because of its background, but not so is DC imo. Also it has its limits since it reached a stage when many were dropping Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Given how Heroes in Crisis revealed how the murders were done...I know we have one more issue, but still, it makes me wonder What will happen when the Flash learns the FULL Story of what happened in the Sanctuary ?

What will the Trinity take from the FULL Story of what happen in the Sanctuary ?

How can they cope with spoilers:
    the original Wally West being a murder, losing his family that badly and not doing anything to try to help him outside of the Sanctuary ?
    end of spoilers
    Cope? I don't expect them to care, they'll probably just forget about Wally in a couple issues.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Cope? I don't expect them to care, they'll probably just forget about Wally in a couple issues.
    Hell, they pretty much already have. We saw Roy's funeral all the way back in Green Arrow #45 and Titans #27, both of which happened before Drowned Earth, so we've had a hell of a lot of stories taking place after HiC already without it really having any impact.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I don't have the words. I am officially off DC.

Image and BOOM are producing enough great stuff to keep me interested.
    The Flash is my favourite character - and Wally West sits top of the tree.
    Until DC bring in someone who reinstates Wally and embraces legacy within the DCU I'm out.

Absolute and utter shite.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

The final heroes in crisis issue will probably have everyone important congregating at Sanctuary.

Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman will all stand around feeling guilty while everyone else tears into them. But then once the book finishes they never mention it again and are back to leading the entire superhero community with no consequences.

Flash will probably flip out, he is probably the only character we will see effected in the future after Flash year 1.

Not too sure about Harley and Booster but they will probably not help the situation. Harley will probably sing some Nursery Ryme while Booster tries to help but just makes stuff 100 times worse.

Blue Beetle and Batgirl will probably just hang around in the background. Batgirl will probably be out of character and be extra snippy with Bruce for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Who even really remembers Wally anymore other then the Titans, Magenta, and Flash Family?

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    The final heroes in crisis issue will probably have everyone important congregating at Sanctuary.

Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman will all stand around feeling guilty while everyone else tears into them. But then once the book finishes they never mention it again and are back to leading the entire superhero community with no consequences.

Flash will probably flip out, he is probably the only character we will see effected in the future after Flash year 1.

Not too sure about Harley and Booster but they will probably not help the situation. Harley will probably sing some Nursery Ryme while Booster tries to help but just makes stuff 100 times worse.

Blue Beetle and Batgirl will probably just hang around in the background. Batgirl will probably be out of character and be extra snippy with Bruce for no reason.
    Hahahahah
    That’s exactly the way DC works nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Hahahahah
    That’s exactly the way DC works nowadays
    *In voice of Super Friends Narrator* "Meanwhile at the Sanctuary"

All of the silver age characters surround the trinity, because all of the non silver age characters are dead, they begin to yell and berate them for this idea.

Looks of guilt blah blah this really only lasts one page.

Page two: explosion and in the sky you see Year of The Villian!

DC characters look at the trinity and one asks, "Gee golly! That sure was silly of us to be mad at you! What should we do now Superman? "

Roll credits!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Who even really remembers Wally anymore other then the Titans, Magenta, and Flash Family?
    Superman (and ostensibly Lois) would have but that was probably thrown out when Superman Reborn merged Superman's history into the universe but not Wally's, meaning Wally was no longer a part of their lives.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Don't give him ideas.

I wish I could say I'm surprised by this but I saw this coming ever since Wally got brought back. Management has no use for the character and he only exists now to be a punching bag.

A viable alternative to Barry Allen can't be allowed to exist.

So he gets brought back just to be crapped on so we know what the pecking order is around at DC.