I've been a DC fanboy for as long as I can remember. With that said I am finding myself more and more disappointed with the DC books with each passing week to the point that I'm starting to drop books. Just a few dreadful points off the top of my head:
1)Ric Grayson. Enough already. Get the book back on track or put it out of its misery. Art and writing are terrible. DiDio may not like Dick Grayson but his fans sure do.
2)Bat titles have been on a downward spiral since the bat/cat wedding (that should've happened). And Thomas Wayne working with Bane to destroy his son?! F.U.
3)Superman titles. I was for Bendis coming onboard but Rogol Zaar is going nowhere, bringing back Jor-el is ridiculous, the Jon Kent character was destroyed, and now supes can change his hair/face/ethnicity on a whim?! Perhaps he should've been doing that all along instead of wearing glasses as a disguise. These titles are going down the toilet.
4)Heroes in Crisis - Really??!! This last issue and what was done to Wally is unforgivable. A BIG F.U. to Didio and the writers and staff behind that book.
5)Aquaman - story is a boring mess right now. Perhaps amnesiac Andy can hang out with amnesiac Ric and figure out how to star in a title that I can give a rats a$$ about.

DC...you disappoint me. DiDio needs to go and you should take a long look at your writing and editorial staff.