Astonishing Member

Default Life's Too Short For Dull Razors, Cheap pens And Worn Out Underwear- My Review

Christina Eder is a daughter, wife, mother, Grandmother, Life Coach, teacher, dog mom and author. In Her Book Life's Too Short for Dull Razors, Cheap Pens and Worn-Out Underwear, I followed Christina's pursuit in this journey of an unknowable distance, beginning with that first single step. Through her daily devotion to running and prayer, she includes the importance of gratitude, child rearing,Christian outreach, a stronger bond she and her husband forged from praying together. She speaks with a voice that is warm, honest , self deprecating, and fun. It is about a better way to seek, grow and live.

Along with her humor and wisdom, Christina shares her light on fasting: " Mid afternoon rolled around and my persistent stomach knocked on its wall questioning: 'Hello? Are we still friends? We have a contract remember?......"

Christina on dull razors, cheap pens and worn-out underwear: " What makes me continue to buy single use, half a blade shavers especially for the summer? Why do I write with cheap pens that either skip or dent the paper and just when will I finally purchase new underwear instead of settling for saggy baggy drawers? There's more to life than mentally swatting gnats."

Christina on this business of living: " What if I worked as if God is my CEO? Because He owns the world and provides everything to live in it he's already my CFO. How can I learn to trust him more as my accountant, hiring coach , marketer, recruiter? I draw from God's endless bank of Grace, peace time, energy, hope, wisdom all day long. My deposits need to include praise for each minute he is in service....always!"

And Finally Christina on this book:" This book stemmed from running miles and lessons logged during a 30 year harvest of journaling. Maybe if I build a stronger core, I'll be less likely to be a rotten apple."

In this book, she confides, entertains, speculates and inspires. It is a good book to read. It is a good book to share.

Christina M. Eder
    www.gueststarcoaching.com You can find the paperbackon Amazon forS 12.95 and read it free if you have a Kindle Unlimited membership I'd really like to spread the word about this book. Any thoughts on other websites that I might post this review on on reach readers that might be interested?
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-25-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Astonishing Member

Trying to Copy and paste the cover but the computer won't play nicely. Please hold.