View Poll Results: Did you see this movie? If so, what did you think?

Voters
389. You may not vote on this poll
  • I saw it and loved it!

308 79.18%
  • I saw it and thought it was just OK. (Please explain.)

60 15.42%
  • I saw it and hated it. (Please explain.)

8 2.06%
  • I refuse to see this in theaters. (Please explain.)

6 1.54%
  • I refuse to see this, period. (Please explain.)

7 1.80%
Page 112 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2536

Plenty of people want another Wolverine movie I am one and know many others. And I crack up when people act like Wolverine movies make money through magic or robbery or something. No one is going to movies they don't want to see.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    And this was the problem for some of the fans of the comics who went to see this film, it would seemm they were under the belief that this was a film about the trilogy X-men when in all actuality we were told before hand that this was basically a send off for the original trilogy and a new beginning for the franchise as a whole and would focus on the past X-men ie....First Class. But somewhere along this lines the message got twisted and some fans were expecting this film to focus on their particular favorites and disregarded what the makers had repeated told us that this was the First Class with surprise guests. This film is meant to breath fresh life back into a franchise that had suffered greatly over the years with terrible writing, directing, and just a total misunderstanding of the characters and while it didn't predominantly feature many of the characters we've come to know as the "real" X-men it, IMHO was the first of the X-films I've ever watched were it felt like a real X-men movie and how any fans of the X-men couldn't see that is beyond me. I doubt this will be a film for everyone but what I personally got from it was the X-men stories we've been always waiting to see are right around the corner because the film universe is finally in a place were we can see that team of Cyke, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, and Beast function as the X-men!!!!

I guess some people missed this part!!!!

:

Nope not good enough!!!! I mean it's not Avengers numbers!!!![sarcasm]
    Lol I think the movie is doing great, the highest grossing of all the XMovies. I like the direction Singer is headed and feel he may have actually got it right and will continue to do so for Apocalypse I think he has gotten better and I hope they keep him for Apocalypse im ready for Storm, Jean, Cyclops, Beast and Wolverine as a team together

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Lol I think the movie is doing great, the highest grossing of all the XMovies. I like the direction Singer is headed and feel he may have actually got it right and will continue to do so for Apocalypse I think he has gotten better and I hope they keep him for Apocalypse im ready for Storm, Jean, Cyclops, Beast and Wolverine as a team together
    There's been a report that Fox is trying to kick Singer out with a bag of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    There's been a report that Fox is trying to kick Singer out with a bag of cash.
    I really hope they don't after all it worked so well last time. They just righted the ship now get out of the way fox.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I really hope they don't after all it worked so well last time. They just righted the ship now get out of the way fox.
    They don't want Singer's court case mucking up the proceedings. Apparantly Singer at the very least still wants to produce and handpick the next director.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    They don't want Singer's court case mucking up the proceedings. Apparantly Singer at the very least still wants to produce and handpick the next director.
    There's that and the apparent gulf in who should direct the film as well. Talks aren't exactly going well and this needs to be settled fast.

They need to lure Vaughn back. He's the best director the franchise has seen.

BANNED

He'll just leave again after a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Mangold did brilliant work with "The Wolverine." I would love to see what he would do with an X-Men film.

BANNED

He hates superhero movies, so he wouldn't do it.

Mangold would be a bad choice. He'd be only good for a solo movie and it would be more a character study, which isn't a bad thing, due to general dislike of superhero movies.

Vaughn would be best choice ideally but don't see it happening. I do know that I don't want Ratner directing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Mutant Massage would be quite good if done right. I wish this was being done instead of Apocalypse since it could seed itself for Apocalypse to swoop in.
    Mutant Massage must be the XXX parody of X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu no.

I've heard his ideas for X-Men 3. I saw his juvenile handling of X-Men: First Class. I want Vaughn gone gone GONE from this franchise.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Mangold would be a bad choice. He'd be only good for a solo movie and it would be more a character study, which isn't a bad thing, due to general dislike of superhero movies.

Vaughn would be best choice ideally but don't see it happening. I do know that I don't want Ratner directing at all.
    Having recently rewatched First Class I think Vaughan would be good too.
    I just don't want these films to turn into the Mystique story.

Lord Hotelier

I really loved it.

I'm so glad that Magneto was a massive, unrepentant douchebag. Is that a weird thing to say? I'm not sure, but for some reason the fact that they didn't take him in a more sympathetic direction is really one of my favourite things about it.

Anyways, it straight up redeemed the franchise for me, and I've downright hated the majority of said franchise. I liked it that much.

Mighty Member

Am I the only one who thinks Kinberg seems to have got it in for Rogue?
    He practically butchered her character in X3, and continued this with DoFP. I honestly thought it was Singer until I discovered that X3 and DoFP shared the same writer. She was practically shoved aside to make way for Kitty, even losing her boyfriend to her. Now the chances of seeing het in future movies seem small.