Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Kwannon has Betsy's old body now, not her own. So she probably has full on TP/TK.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Kwannon has Betsy's old body now, not her own. So she probably has full on TP/TK.
    That's not Betsy's old body, it's her original Japanese body.

Her original powers according to wiki is just an intuitive empath with Ninja skills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revanc...ics)#Abilities

Only when Kwannon inhabited Betsy's original body that she gained telepathic ability.

Rosenberg certainly didn't do his homework.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-25-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

Her original powers according to wiki is just an intuitive empath with Ninja skills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revanc...ics)#Abilities

Only when Kwannon inhabited Betsy's original body that she gained telepathic ability.

Rosenberg certainly didn't do his homework.
    What else is new? lol

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

No, it's not. Kwannon's body got incinerated. This is the body that Betsy got from Jaime in the Reload era.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Homework?Your expecting this guy to know canon from 1980s and 1990s? If he did that then this book would be leaps and bounds better than it is now.

BANNED

Likely a willing one. She's only a prisoner because she assassinated Joseph, and Wolverine lets her out just like that.
    It should have been shown on-panel, instead of off-panel like what Rosenberg usually do, so we don't have to argue among ourselves.

Warlock was the prison warden and do you think that he can fight off Wolvie even if it is against Scott's order? LOL

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Homework?Your expecting this guy to know canon from 1980s and 1990s? If he did that then this book would be leaps and bounds better than it is now.
    Yet he's supposedly a fan of all the X-eras, and plans to have stuff from the 70's coming up...

BANNED

No, it's not. Kwannon's body got incinerated. This is the body that Betsy got from Jaime in the Reload era.
    I only read the original Chris Claremont's issues and the few issues after that about Kwannon in X-Men vol 2 issue 30s.

As far as I know, Betsy switched bodies with Kwannon so most of the time Betsy was inside Kwannon's body and vice versa. I haven't read any issue where Kwannon's body was incinerated.

It was Kwannon in Betsy's original body who died due to the virus. So Betsy's original body was dead and NOT Kwannon's original body.

Last edited by jalsrix; 04-25-2019 at 05:26 PM.

BANNED

Yep, it's the OP telekinetic/telepathic body.

Also, Kwannon's soul returning to that body is already BS, I don't know why people are bothered by the powers. I'd advise to just go with the flow in this specific case.

Amazing Member

I can't belive they kill wolfbane......this comic book is disrespectful......but made sure to use her in the Asgardian Wars before taking her out ��

Spectacular Member

Probably a dumb question, but... Haven't followed Kwannon's resurrection. Does she currently have telepathy or telekinesis? I was always unclear as to whether she was a mutant originally or only became one when she entered Betsy's original body (and eventually contracted the legacy virus).

BANNED

Ahhh Andy Kubert. Those were the good ol days.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Ahhh Andy Kubert. Those were the good ol days.
    I loved his run on X-Men v2 back in the day. If they wanna reel me in with a nostalgia trip, put Andy back on an X-title.

It should have been shown on-panel, instead of off-panel like what Rosenberg usually do, so we don't have to argue among ourselves.

Warlock was the prison warden and do you think that he can fight off Wolvie even if it is against Scott's order? LOL
    Warlock can solo the whole team if he feels like it, that's he is the prison warden.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Unpopular opinion I guess but I like Kwannon's outfit. The purple where it usually shows skin really adds to it imo.
    Well it’s certainly a nice compromise with Psylocke’s 90’s outfit.