Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Wonder Woman took out Batman, Superman, Flash (Wally), Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern (Kyle) using non-lethal means in JLA: A League of One. And after that she had to face her real battle…
    Basically everyone in the JL has taken down the rest of the JL before. Usually the caveat is the rest of the JL don't know there is a fight.

Astonishing Member

I kind of want to say Superman. While he's not out and out unstoppable power wise. Injustice pretty much shows us if he ever goes rogue not only will it be heroes versus him it'll also be him and all the heroes who can't stand to betray him as a united front.

Any one Leaguer going rogue alone is still stoppable somehow (Flash probably being the hardest to stop one on one). But someone who's essentially commanding the entire Justice League to do so?

I think that alone pretty much gives him the top spot.

Constable of Continuity Gero4568's Avatar

With enough prep time, Batman is the obvious choice for most dangerous. However, assuming that this questions involves no prep time, I would say that as a generality, Wonder Woman is probably the most dangerous. At least when she takes her bracelets off, she stronger than Superman. Not to mention the fact that she has no real weaknesses (unless we're talking golden age here.) Flash, Superman and Martian Manhunter are all contenders, but will mostly pale in comparison with regards to how dangerous they are, at least to one's physical body. If we're talking mind or personal history that's another story.
    Pull List: Detective Comics, Batman, Flash, Justice League, Future State

The government wants the truth. I want the truth. And one way or another, we're all going to get it

-Donna Troy

Astonishing Member

Trying to think of an offbeat, quirky answer. Time Travel and Physics Breaking powers aren't dealbreakers in the DCU, which operates on a story logic but a story logic that has always had answers for those things. After all, as we've learned recently, it's a core Universe/Metaverse that revolves around Superman, and he deals with that stuff often.

So I think the most dangerous character is the one who challenges the DCU fundamentals in unexpected ways that actually break the narrative. And it's a tough narrative to break, with members who can bend reality with backwards speech, resurrect for eternity, and willpower death back to hell in space. But their root origins all have pretty common elements of being decent folks raised by decent folks on decent Earth, usually in decent America.

So I think it's MERA.

She's basically an Omega Mutant in the DCU with the easy propensity to go fully Magneto or Jean Grey on things. Her emotional tether to decency comes from a sense of injustice or unfairness and love for Aquaman, thoroughly decent/stuck in a genealogical nightmare/average Mainer. She's come to like the surface people. But she grew up in a martial society with Game of Thrones level treachery and power plays, and was raised to be a lethal assassin by the race who are essentially the most powerful "semi-natural" native inhabitants of Planet Earth.

And frankly we have no idea what her hydrokinetic mastery could do to the other heroes.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com