Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Dante vs Senator Armstrong

Armstrong gets to power up before the fight in whatever way it takes to get him running on the level he was when he fought Raiden.

1. Devil Trigger allowed
    2. No Devil Trigger
    3. They fight but the winner is decided by audience approval of their dialogue. The audience is lifted from an amalgam of diverse pro wrestling audiences.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 04-25-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is this current DMC5 Dante?

If it is, does the Devil Trigger match include Shin Devil Trigger?

Also, what weaponry loadout does he get?

Also, also, where do we stand on Armstrong's speed and reflexes? Because that area is kind of ambiguous.

My gut says Dante. Royal Guard is honestly quite broken and pretty much tailor made to mess with Armstrong.

Dante definitely wins the crowd over. He's an actual charismatic showboat who considers the entertainment value of his combat in universe while Armstrong is a political wackjob. He only seemed particularly charismatic because he was playing opposite noted awkward weirdo Raiden.

Is this current DMC5 Dante?

If it is, does the Devil Trigger match include Shin Devil Trigger
    Both of those were my intention, yes. Feel free to answer for whichever DMC game you want though.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Both of those were my intention, yes. Feel free to answer for whichever DMC game you want though.
    Does he get a specific loadout? Though part of Dante's gimmick in 5 is that he just has all his weapons all the time so it's kind of a moot point I guess.

I'd personally back Dante, I'd personally peg him as a bit quicker than Armstrong plus he's really hard to tire out beyond the application of ridiculous bodily trauma over a long period of time.

Yeah, I’m just running with the assumption that he has everything, because it sure seems like he has permanent access to swordspace

On the one hand, Dante is just an Italian medieval poet and so doesn't have much in the way of fighting skills. On the other hand, heavenly powers do have his back and as a disembodied spirit who roamed the realms of the afterlife he can't be harmed by physical attacks. I call this a draw.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member