Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

spoilers:
    An utter mindfuck. I loved it and how this was really a revelation issue. I’m surprised Bishop called Legion a willing participant considering David was trying to kill Nate to whole time. Also, I have to appreciate that Bish was able to deduce the whole thing, but who gave him the note?? Unless Legion isn’t as in control as Bishop thinks.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    It seems like the whole mini turns on one very simple question at this point, spoilers:
    Who the hell is "Moonstar"? She's certainly not the "real" Legion judging from the issue's end, although I suppose she could concievably be an alternate personality of his undermining him.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    spoilers:
    An utter mindfuck. I loved it and how this was really a revelation issue. I’m surprised Bishop called Legion a willing participant considering David was trying to kill Nate to whole time. Also, I have to appreciate that Bish was able to deduce the whole thing, but who gave him the note?? Unless Legion isn’t as in control as Bishop thinks.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Exactly. I'm starting to wonder if Dani is one of Legion's aspects that's gained a sense of self. It wouldn't be the first time he's lost control of one of his personas.
    end of spoilers