Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Emma was right Gamall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    310

    Default

    if Gaby behaves like that in all comics where she appears, she needs to be shot.

  2. #17
    Currently MagSeven
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    if Gaby behaves like that in all comics where she appears, she needs to be shot.
    She has been shot. Repeatedly.

  3. #18
    Mighty Member norj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Interesting Gabby gets memory flashes when Dani is around but she attacks a different telepath, does she not know what Dani's powers are or is Dani making her see someone else as her?

  4. #19
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,276

    Default

    Based on future covers, it's not Dani at all, it's Legion (that's how Dani can be in UXM at the same time). So even if Gabby does know what Dani's powers are, it's likely that she's still getting caught out.

  5. #20
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    8,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Based on future covers, it's not Dani at all, it's Legion (that's how Dani can be in UXM at the same time). So even if Gabby does know what Dani's powers are, it's likely that she's still getting caught out.
    Dani might be one of the Legion personalities, she was close to bishop when he saw Shard

    Clearly Dani is causing it but Gabby decides to fight the closest telepath

  6. #21
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    615

    Default

    If Dani is fake, why does she remember the Nate Grey relationship??

  7. #22
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    8,783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    If Dani is fake, why does she remember the Nate Grey relationship??
    She doesn't, the narration is Bishop and we only see she remembering nate grey doing something not the relationship

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Actually if Legion wants to bother Nate Grey, Dani is not a bad choice.

  9. #24
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,656

    Default

    This series has the best use of these characters especially Beast and Gabby.

    If Kurt didn't get kicked in the nads by his mum and Amara wasn't walking around showing off her abs, these would be my favourite AoXM book.
    "Cable was right!"

  10. #25
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Forget the claws, the real problem are her weird toes! Why is Forge letting this chaos fiend run around sockless?! This reality deserves to collapse in on itself.
    Avert your eyes; she's under-age.

    Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Interesting Gabby gets memory flashes when Dani is around but she attacks a different telepath, does she not know what Dani's powers are or is Dani making her see someone else as her?
    Dani's still in her cell so most likely she attacked the nearest psychic out of rage.

    How do you even tell who's reading your mind when there's multiple telepaths in the room?
    "Cable was right!"

  11. #26
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    ... the only good Gabby.
    Doesn't eXist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    if Gaby behaves like that in all comics where she appears, she needs to be shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagSeven View Post
    She has been shot. Repeatedly.
    Not enough, apparently, 'cause she's still here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    ... Dani's still in her cell so most likely she attacked the nearest psychic out of rage. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Dani/Legion appears to be in the immediate background, in the white shirt & black skirt. Notably, she's shown eyeing the troublesome, lil' Honey SmaX both times, after/when the conflicting flashbacks have been/are instigated.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-27-2019 at 07:20 AM.
    My MOST Favorite Mutants
    PolarisDazzler
    ICEMAN♂♀MIRAGESunfire

    💚💚HiXman's X-Men💙 =... SALVATION!
    😍

  12. #27
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    If Dani is fake, why does she remember the Nate Grey relationship??
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She doesn't, the narration is Bishop and we only see she remembering nate grey doing something not the relationship
    Why does the note:

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    ... jog her memory, though? What's the connection between it, and Nate??

  13. #28
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ruins of Genosha
    Posts
    2,600

    Default

    The narration has me thinking about a theory i have on Bishop and his secondary mutation, of basically being a human GPS and knowing his location and what time it is on earth.This may not apply in this series because his mutant abilities are removed. I think that is secondary mutation may have been active while he was a X-man and caused him to question this reality and the reason why he has had other infractions. We know about the last instance, and one other involving Jean, what was the other infraction? Possibly his secondary mutation giving him the information that he is in another place?

  14. #29

    Default

    spoilers:
    Legion rears his head this issue, and Bishop is aware of it... but may not be for long. Interesting issue, but again, very much a mind screw. I'll need to do a reread to get hold of it.
    end of spoilers

    This Week's Comics:Fallen Angels #1, GI Joe: A Real American Hero #268

  15. #30
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    Legion rears his head this issue, and Bishop is aware of it... but may not be for long. Interesting issue, but again, very much a mind screw. I'll need to do a reread to get hold of it.
    end of spoilers
    It seems like the whole mini turns on one very simple question at this point, spoilers:
    Who the hell is "Moonstar"? She's certainly not the "real" Legion judging from the issue's end, although I suppose she could concievably be an alternate personality of his undermining him.
    end of spoilers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •