Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    I love Jessica Jones too.Alias was AWESOME!! But her marriage to Cage hasn't done anything for her at all.She's gotten really dull and I think Cage has too.I think they're both more interesting single
    That's just BS, being single doesn't magically make them more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Nope, I find the Luke/Jessica thing far more interesting.
    Yeah, Luke/Jessica is far more interesting than Scott/Jessica. Plus it's nice to see an interracial couple.

And Honestly, being a father has done wonders for Luke. And little Dani is adorable.

Hawkeye & Mockingbird feels right to me
    I can take that seriously since those two crashed and burned as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    That's just BS, being single doesn't magically make them more interesting.

Yeah, Luke/Jessica is far more interesting than Scott/Jessica. Plus it's nice to see an interracial couple.

And Honestly, being a father has done wonders for Luke. And little Dani is adorable.

I can take that seriously since those two crashed and burned as a couple.
    I never said being single made them interesting automatically.I said her Scott were more interesting so it's not about them being single I just said I don't find them interesting as a couple.As far as Bobbi and Clint goes,they do have their problems but it entertains me,Luke and Jessica don't.At the end of the day it's just my opinion .I never said my words were facts.It's just my preference.I find them dull,you like them together.We simply just disagree.
    Last edited by Daredevil is Legend; 07-31-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

I never said being singled made them interesting automatically.I said her Scott were more interesting so it's not about them being single I just said I don't find them interesting as a couple.As far as Bobbi and Clint goes,they do have their problems but it entertains me,Luke and Jessica don't.At the end of the day it's just my opinion .I never said my words were facts.It's just my preference.I find them dull,you like them together.We simply just disagree.
    Why, because Luke and Jessica have a stable and loving relationship? Because frankly, it was makes them more interesting than most of the other Marvel couples. And Scott Lang is dull, so i don't see how he'd be a better boyfriend. Being in a relationship with Scott would be boring.

And Clint and Bobbi aren't a couple anymore btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    Why, because Luke and Jessica have a stable and loving relationship? Because frankly, it was makes them more interesting than most of the other Marvel couples. And Scott Lang is dull, so i don't see how he'd be a better boyfriend. Being in a relationship with Scott would be boring.

And Clint and Bobbi aren't a couple anymore btw.
    Forget it dude.I'm not gonna sit here an argue with you over not sharing the same interest with you on something.I think that her and Scott were interesting and her and Luke aren't, i'm not gonna get into specifics because we're not gonna agree so i'm just gonna drop it and I know Clint and Bobbi aren't together anymore that's old news.just like how you find Lang dull I find this relationship dull.It's very simple man.Anyways I hope Luke gets a series soon.If I sound rude i'm not trying to
    Last edited by Daredevil is Legend; 07-30-2014 at 07:30 PM.