Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    599

    Default

    I thought this was a solid issue. The Vulture is in no danger of selling out the LCS. Nice to see a few Serpent Society members get some dialogue. Where’s Hippo? Is he dead? I want to see Lizard lose the chip and go berserk on someone. Felicia needs more spotlight. Is a Frog-Man even a villain? I’m glad Spencer is spotlighting all these D listers. Been a fun run so far.

  2. #17

    Default

    I just want to know why Razorback, a hero, is trapped in there with all the rest, and not given any dialogue. Come on, he's a trucker, not a villain.
    And is that Frog-Man or Leap-Frog? Because if the former... again, another hero.

  3. #18

    Default

    Good solid issue. I loved the backup with Vermin a lot too.

    I have to say that Arcade is really coming up well in HUNTED. He's a pretty good Spider-Man villain and maybe he'd fare better being a Spidey rogue than an X-Men one from now on.

  4. #19

    Default

    like I said last issue, Spencer has consistently answered any questions the previous issues posed. this is top notch work. I love the .HU issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Good solid issue. I loved the backup with Vermin a lot too.

    I have to say that Arcade is really coming up well in HUNTED. He's a pretty good Spider-Man villain and maybe he'd fare better being a Spidey rogue than an X-Men one from now on.
    my first encounter with him was when he menaced Spider-man and Captain Britain.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneminutemonkey View Post
    I just want to know why Razorback, a hero, is trapped in there with all the rest, and not given any dialogue. Come on, he's a trucker, not a villain.
    And is that Frog-Man or Leap-Frog? Because if the former... again, another hero.
    a new villainous Razorback was introduced in Slott's Spider-man run. he also showed up in Spider-woman's book. Hobgoblin has been selling costumed identities. and the logical assumption would be that it is Leapfrog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I thought this was a solid issue. The Vulture is in no danger of selling out the LCS. Nice to see a few Serpent Society members get some dialogue. Where’s Hippo? Is he dead? I want to see Lizard lose the chip and go berserk on someone. Felicia needs more spotlight. Is a Frog-Man even a villain? I’m glad Spencer is spotlighting all these D listers. Been a fun run so far.
    well a Hippo is a very slow-moving animal. I doubt that he made it past the first wave of the attacks. this serum that they injected Vermin with interests me. people assumed that it was robotic duplicates of Vermin last issue (because of Arcade). I wonder who made this dupe-serum. will it only be used on Vermin?


    P.S. it was creepy as heck (despite the more cartoonish art). I'd be fine with Vermin keeping this ability to asexually breed.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-02-2019 at 05:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  7. #22
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    a new villainous Razorback was introduced in Slott's Spider-man run. he also showed up in Spider-woman's book. Hobgoblin has been selling costumed identities. and the logical assumption would be that it is Leapfrog.



    well a Hippo is a very slow-moving animal. I doubt that he made it past the first wave of the attacks. this serum that they injected Vermin with interests me. people assumed that it was robotic duplicates of Vermin last issue (because of Arcade). I wonder who made this dupe-serum. will it only be used on Vermin?


    P.S. it was creepy as heck (despite the more cartoonish art). I'd be fine with Vermin keeping this ability to asexually breed.
    I hope Hippo survived. A Hippo/Rhino team up would be so cool. Hippo’s are more dangerous than Rhino’s in Africa. Marvel’s Hippo is treated as a joke but not if he teamed with Rhino who is somewhat more respected.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I hope Hippo survived. A Hippo/Rhino team up would be so cool. Hippo’s are more dangerous than Rhino’s in Africa. Marvel’s Hippo is treated as a joke but not if he teamed with Rhino who is somewhat more respected.
    well his problem is that he's an actual Rhino who has been hyperevolved. Aleksei was an enforcer prior to his augmentation. i'm not sure that Hippo has that killer instinct. he only got in the game for revenge on Gargan-Venom. and he couldn't follow through on that. that's not to say that they couldn't introduce a more cut-throat hippo-themed character. but i'm kind of hoping that the current one returns to his Villains Anonymous group.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  9. #24
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    well his problem is that he's an actual Rhino who has been hyperevolved. Aleksei was an enforcer prior to his augmentation. i'm not sure that Hippo has that killer instinct. he only got in the game for revenge on Gargan-Venom. and he couldn't follow through on that. that's not to say that they couldn't introduce a more cut-throat hippo-themed character. but i'm kind of hoping that the current one returns to his Villains Anonymous group.
    He might. Frog-Man is no villain and he’s there.

  10. #25
    Extraordinary Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,257

    Question

    Am I the only one slowly losing interest in this story? If so, that's fine.
    "I'm sorry, but your story isn't adding up. I think your religion is a lie to keep my mouth shut."

  11. #26
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Am I the only one slowly losing interest in this story? If so, that's fine.
    Nope, you're not the only one. We're 9 issues into this story (counting the prologue, HU issues and the parts released so far) and still have no idea what this is really about for Kraven. At this point, I'm not expecting a satisfying conclusion. Since there is an "aftermath" issue, you would think it the story would end on a shocking note. If Kraven or Lizard (or anyone in the Lizard family) were to be killed or seriously injured, I wouldn't find that particularly shocking.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    He might. Frog-Man is no villain and he’s there.
    is he or is it Eugene's dad (who was still a criminal last time he appeared)?
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  13. #28
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    is he or is it Eugene's dad (who was still a criminal last time he appeared)?
    Looks more like Eugene. His dad is more muscular. His dad hasn’t been around in eons. This one looks scrawny like Eugene.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Looks more like Eugene. His dad is more muscular. His dad hasn’t been around in eons. This one looks scrawny like Eugene.
    Eons? he was in Waid's Daredevil. i'm not saying that it is him. but he's not retired or something.


    plus, they have the same build.

    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-03-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  15. #30

    Default



    couldn't find a picture of him outside of the leapfrog vehicle. he's wearing a separate Leapfrog suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •