Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31

    Default

    Where's Jonah?
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  2. #32
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    5,824

    Default

    There was good Vulture analysis here but this is lowkey the Arcade.HU issue (but it wouldn't have been right to call it that since he's not an animal.) I don't mind, though, since general MU villains in my Spider-Man always gives me happy Stern feelings. How will our lord and savior wrap up the like 10 remaining plot threads in three issues?
    heroine addict we love you come back

  3. #33
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post


    couldn't find a picture of him outside of the leapfrog vehicle. he's wearing a separate Leapfrog suit.
    Is this from Daredevil? I never got into DD. Is this at in a trade? Ill check it out.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Is this from Daredevil? I never got into DD. Is this at in a trade? I’ll check it out.
    Yeah, Waid Daredevil. I only picked it up for the art. Sorry I don't remember the issue number. It's right around Foggy having cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  5. #35
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Yeah, Waid Daredevil. I only picked it up for the art. Sorry I don't remember the issue number. It's right around Foggy having cancer.
    Thanks I’ll have to research it and find the trade.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Thanks I’ll have to research it and find the trade.
    I did the research. Daredevil vol 4 # 5. This might be a brand new Leap-frog.

    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  7. #37
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I did the research. Daredevil vol 4 # 5. This might be a brand new Leap-frog.

    Thanks Michael. I couldn’t find it on comicvine under Vincent Patilio. Buford Lange is the new one. I’ll have to check this new one out. Thanks again.

  8. #38
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    597

    Default

    After more research the Buford Lange Leap-Frog did not appear in Waid’s DD. Just in Bendis’ DD so maybe that is Vince the original in the volume you are showing me. It didn’t name that Leap-Frog. I didn’t even know there was another Leap-Frog. This Buford guy also appeared in Wolverine. I’ll have to buy the digital issue you are showing and find out who that Leap-Frog is.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    After more research the Buford Lange Leap-Frog did not appear in Waid’s DD. Just in Bendis’ DD so maybe that is Vince the original in the volume you are showing me. It didn’t name that Leap-Frog. I didn’t even know there was another Leap-Frog. This Buford guy also appeared in Wolverine. I’ll have to buy the digital issue you are showing and find out who that Leap-Frog is.
    He's unnamed in the issue. That's why assumed that it was Vince. I didn't even know about Buford. Weird that there are so many people wanting to assume the role. I'm more concerned with ruling out Eugene. If he were part of the Hunt, I don't see him siding with Vulture.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Am I the only one slowly losing interest in this story? If so, that's fine.
    Feel same, that the story in the main book could be shortened by one or two issues.

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member whiteshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Having read Amazing Spider-Man:20 HU. recently this was yet another cool chapter of the Hunted story arc.
    Quite surprising actually,because the story is about the Vulture,Arcade and Vermin.
    And i would had not guessed that Vermin would be in the story as well,Vermin was a main character of the Kraven Last Hunt,but with the way he was not in the Hunted story arc so far i assumed Vermin would not be in the story.So i was surprised to see Vermin in this issue,all though it makes sense that he is in the story as well,considerating his role in Kraven Last Hunt.
    I thought the story would be more about Vulture but even so i thought it was a great read.Speaking of Vulture him being the leader of the animal themed villains was ineresting.But the twist of Arcade and Kraven just made the story more complex and i still cant figure out the Kraven plan.
    And the art,starting with that great Vulture cover to the interior art by Cory Smith was awesome.
    Tyler Crook art was cool as well.

  12. #42
    Incredible Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Back in limbo
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    He's unnamed in the issue. That's why assumed that it was Vince. I didn't even know about Buford. Weird that there are so many people wanting to assume the role. I'm more concerned with ruling out Eugene. If he were part of the Hunt, I don't see him siding with Vulture.
    I think that is Eugene. Maybe he is with the Vulture only for the necessity of survival. Strength in numbers. Maybe he’ll end up with Peter, Felicia, Eric, Connors and his son. Spencer has something up his sleeve. Should be an interesting ending. I wish there was another HU issue coming out. Spotlight on someone else. I’ve enjoyed those.

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I think that is Eugene. Maybe he is with the Vulture only for the necessity of survival. Strength in numbers. Maybe he’ll end up with Peter, Felicia, Eric, Connors and his son. Spencer has something up his sleeve. Should be an interesting ending. I wish there was another HU issue coming out. Spotlight on someone else. I’ve enjoyed those.
    i'd read any Hunted related spotlight that they put out.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  14. #44
    Astonishing Member protege's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chandler az
    Posts
    3,745

    Default

    Im wondering if were going to get a status quote shake up for Razorback when this is all over- if he survives....

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m wondering if we’re going to get a status quote shake up for Razorback when this is all over- if he survives....
    seriously doubt it. chances are that it's just the Razorback that Jessica Drew beat up in her series. he got his costume from Hobgoblin.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •