Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    I actually got this within about a week, very fast for overseas. Of course they just put it in a box with one crumpled piece of paper as "padding" lol. Had a couple slightly smooshed corners but in acceptable shape given the poor packaging and distance traveled.

But I probably wouldn't order another omni from Amazon unless it was from desperation like this one.
    I still refuse to give in to the omnibus edition because it's just too bulky for me...

Quote Originally Posted by osakafanz View Post
    I still refuse to give in to the omnibus edition because it's just too bulky for me...
    Well it all depends on the omnibus.
    Lots of "sofcover" omnibus are not that big and are easy to handle, such as the Epic or Ultimate Collections from Marvel.

Mighty Member

Sold my two volume TPB collection of the book this Friday, ordered the omnibus this morning. Hoping to get it before the end of the week

I think 800 pages is an okay size for an omni, especially if the Batman by Morrison books are to go by.

One thing I love is how much the story grows each time I read it. Especially when changing between the reading order and Seven Soldiers #0 and 1 with a character's four issues inbetween. So many fun and cool clues and clever details making the separate stories and main story work together