Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Jaws has a lot of high end durability feats like falling out of a plane and survive, stones crashing on him, beating a shark straight out. But then he also has enough goofy moments to undermine it.

The Mountains strength is actually pretty overwhelming. He legit ripped a Sparrows (Faith Militant not the animal) head off and also was able to squash Oberyn Martell's head like a grape fruit while he was pretty much dying.

The other big advantage the Mountain has in the books is that he can cover himself head to toe in extremely heavy armor that no other man can where and still functionally fight in it. That presents a huge issue for Jaws. Also sword combat, I can't see Jaws surviving a sword thrust in his chest.

And yet he'd still get torn to pieces by Jaws.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh come on, the Mountain is a beast that builds fear into entire armies! There's no way he's going to lose to...

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

About 4:30 is where you want to look.
    ...WELLP, never mind.

Arguably the Mountain's a more skilled fighter, and his style is more equipped for Rumbles than Jaws. But feats are feats, and things aren't looking good for the Mountain.

Though those feats with the van, while great feats for Jaws, were built in with so much PIS. You ripped the roof open like a sardine can, Jaws! Just reach in there already!

Also, Bond is super-insufferable there.

Anyway, Jaws FTW.

That's not even his best strength feat. Stopping a moving tram with his bare hands is.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan