Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favorite Batman teamups?

I am reading a lot of the old Brave and Bold comics from the 60s and 70s and I am loving them. Seeing Batman team up with the different heroes is a lot of fun. So that being said what is your favorite Batman team up? I loved the issues where he teamed up with the Metal Men. The camp of Batman and the silliness of The Metal Men worked really well together. I really enjoyed them.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I always enjoy a good team up formed by Green Arrow and Batman!
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Batman with Hal or Guy for the kicks.

It never happened, but would have been very cool to see, would have been Batman the Animated Series crossover with Gargoyles. That said, the Scooby-Doo crossovers and World's Finest (take your pick of the generation) have always been fun.

My personal favorite is Batman and the Legion of Super-Heroes from Brave & the Bold #179. But most especially, I really liked Batman's cameo in Legion of Super-Heroes #280 that same month.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-26-2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

I would love to see Batman and John Stewart working a cosmic murder mystery. On topic tho, I always like when Batman and Detective Chimp work together; also Batman and Wonder Woman.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Swamp Thing.

And I have a soft spot for the world’s finest.

Mighty Member

Definitely the Batman/Shadow crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I am reading a lot of the old Brave and Bold comics from the 60s and 70s and I am loving them. Seeing Batman team up with the different heroes is a lot of fun. So that being said what is your favorite Batman team up? I loved the issues where he teamed up with the Metal Men. The camp of Batman and the silliness of The Metal Men worked really well together. I really enjoyed them.
    I watched the animated series.. I liked see him making different teamups with another heroes.

In the comics I liked to see him with THE NINJA TURTLES and SHADOW.

I like the Batman and Zatanna team up. Magic and Science.

I think Batman works best when he has a cheerier character to bounce of off - Robin, Superman, Batgirl etc. Really I like Batman paired with any cheerier character. I enjoy Batman most when he is with other characters but isnt being all dickish. When they make batman act really angry and too controlling it just ruins the team up for me - cause it just makes him lookl like a bit of an arsewipe.

Hal and Bruce. I loved their interactions in JL.

Astonishing Member

I'd like more Batman and Wildcat Team ups. Actually one with Batman and a healthy whole Nightwing( Dick Grayson) teaming with Wildcat and Wildcat jr would be fun.

Superman/Batman (can't beat the classics)

Batman/Zatanna

Batman/John Stewart/Hawkgirl (made for some of the best eps in JLU)

Batman/Wonder Woman

Batman/Plastic Man

Batman/Flash (Wally West)

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Team ups that I would like to see:

Batman and Starfire

Batman and Black Canary

Batman and Supergirl

Batman and Vixen

Batman and Lois Lane

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

Batman and Starfire

Batman and Lois Lane
    I'd love to see Tom King do a Batman/Lois and Superman/Catwoman team up. I feel like Bruce and Lois would bicker quite a bit which could be fun.

Have Starfire and Bruce ever interacted. I can't really picture how that would go. Its something you'd kinda have expected to have happened more since Kori and Dick have such a big romantic history together - but I cant think of them ever meeting.