Default Guardians Of The Galaxy back issue hunting/speculation....

So when I had first heard about the possibility of a GOTG movie, I started buying stuff. I am a collector but movies inflate the costs so much. I knew I had to rush plans to get some stuff.

With the movie. Omig out, I pulled out most of the stuff I had bought. I think I did really good. Some haven't shown up yet but will, I think. So far, no Adam Warlock, no Nova, neither Quasar, or Korvac. No Mantis.no Moondragon yet. But I think they will happen.

I know we have a few collectors so I am curious what some of your GOTG collections look like.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Big fan of the team. Though i only have the 2008 series by DnA. Lotsa fun that series but fizzled towarss the end.
    Im sure the movie's fine but honestly i could care less what it does to GoTG comics cause I cant find my boxes among the baby stuff clutter we still havent unpacked since we moved.

They dropped the ball by not having Cosmo though.

I recently got an issue of eihter Marvel Spotlight or Marvel Premiere with Star Lord. I can't remember and I'm not near my books. I got it in damn decent shape for a buck. Maybe it'll go up. I like it fine so I'm not too interested in selling it.

I also have Marvel TeamUp #86 which teams him with a "Guardians of the Galaxy" that looks almost nothing like the current bunch, so I don't think anyone will want it!
    My mom thinks I'm cool.

Incredible Member

No offense to those GOTG fans I'm sure there are quite a few *snicker* but after what three decades of average limited GOTG comics are their comics ever going up in value, I mean GOTG really?!