Default Batman / Teenage Mutant Turtles III Interview

Interesting:

The Turtles themselves have been merged with the personalities (and costumes) of Batman’s various Robins: Leonardo merged with Nightwing, Rafael with Red Hood, Donatello with Red Robin, and Michelangelo with Robin/Damian Wayne.

At the center of the story is the TMNT villain Krang, only in this story, he’s been merged with DC’s world-devouring villain, the Anti-Monitor — the cosmic entity who caused DC’s first “Crisis.”

https://www.newsarama.com/44954-cris...onclusion.html

Cool I saw the character design but didn't know it was going to be part of the plot.

Astonishing Member

So, next and final crossover between Batman and the TMNT is going to be like "Amalgam Universe" or the "Infinity Warps". I gotta say, it sounds quite crazy; but then again, at 2003's series, the turtles knew a team of superheroes called the Justice Force, who were clearly based on the Justice League. I saw the sketches, and they really look awesome:

+ Batman: He doesn't seem merged with anybody, but maybe he could be merged with Nobody, a character from the TMNT's universe who is clearly based on Batman.
    + Leonardo and Nightwing: Perfect match.
    + Raphael and Red Hood: Another perfect match.
    + Donatello and Red Robin (Tim Drake): Another perfect match, the smartest turtle with the smartest Robin. (The sketch said "Red Hood", but it's obvious he meant "Red Robin").
    + Michaelangelo and Robin (Damian): It was clear Mikey had to be Robin, but Damian's version? I don't see how Mikey's immaturity will match with Damian's darkness.
    + Splinter and Alfred: Seriusly, I don't think what to think. I can't imagine Splinter acting like a brittish butler. I think, in fact, it could be insulting.

+ Laughing Man (Shredder and the Joker): Seriously? I know they had to balance the influence of both franchises, but wouldn't had been more logical to merge Shredder and Ras al Ghul?
    + Smile Soldiers: Creepy deja vu from the crossover between "Batman: the animated series" and Nickelodeon's TMNT.
    + Krang and Anti-Monitor: Whoaa!! Everybody take cover, Doom's day is upon us; and I don't mean Superman's enemy.
    + Bebops and Killer Croc: Huh? wouldn't have been more logical to combine Killer Croc with Leatherhead? After all, they are both crocodiles/alligators.
    + Rocksteady and Clayface: Not sure, honestly. Although "clay" can turn into "rock".
    + Karai and Harley Quinn: OK, now this is an insulting to Karai's character. If Shredder would have been merged with Ras al Ghul, Karai could have been combined with Talia.
    + Deadshot: Not clear about who could be combined with him.

They are missing April and Casey Jones, honestly. April could be combined with Batgirl, but I don't know what to do with Casey. (Scratch that, I already read he's a police; which sounds weird). What do you think?