Default Old time superhero radio programs

I am super excited. I found a website where I can download old time superhero radio programs. So far I have gotten The Shadow, Superman and Blue Beetle. It has been a lot of fun listening to these old time gems as I read comics. Has anyone else listened to these programs? if so what do you think of them?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I use to love when some radio stations use to play old-time radio shows, and also I would play them on cassette tapes when I was doing late night drives on the highways. They were easily found in stores like Barnes & Noble with the audio books section, but it's been years since I found them on tape or CD in actual brick-and-mortar stores, and I don't have an digital player for things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I am super excited. I found a website where I can download old time superhero radio programs. So far I have gotten The Shadow, Superman and Blue Beetle. It has been a lot of fun listening to these old time gems as I read comics. Has anyone else listened to these programs? if so what do you think of them?
    Link? I want to have fun, too.

This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.