Results 1 to 13 of 13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    613

    Default Which of these characters can lift Mjölnir or Stormbreaker?

    Jon Snow (Game Of Thrones)
    Ned Stark (Game Of Thornes)
    Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
    Yoda (Star Wars)
    Optimus Prime
    Aragorn (Lord Of The Rings)
    Master Splinter (TMNT)
    Harry Potter

  2. #2
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,203

    Default

    Luke and Optimus Prime definitely.

    Probably Aragorn.

    I kinda doubt Yoda and Splinter but I wouldn't object if it happened.

    I'm not a Game of Thrones guy so i don't know them.

    Harry isn't enough of a warrior to lift it.

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    Jon Snow (Game Of Thrones)
    Ned Stark (Game Of Thornes)
    Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
    Yoda (Star Wars)
    Optimus Prime
    Aragorn (Lord Of The Rings)
    Master Splinter (TMNT)
    Harry Potter
    Probably a hard nope to all of them except mmmmmmmaybe Aragon and Optimus Prime, with regards to Mjolnir.

    Stormbreaker has no Worthiness restriction, and an ostensibly biological human can pick it up with no problem despite being more or less human, so they could probably all lift that one up, provided it isn't too heavy for them.

  4. #4

    Default

    Without it being specified otherwise, I guess this is 616 comics versions? So probably nobody here lol.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  5. #5
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Without it being specified otherwise, I guess this is 616 comics versions? So probably nobody here lol.
    We can use both 616 and MCU version.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    It's hard to say, simply because what makes Thor worthy is so vague. Thor really isn't presented as being the noblest character in the Marvel Universe. He's a certainly a hero, but he's got lots of flaws, and had them even during periods when his worthyness to wield the hammer was unquestioned.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    It's hard to say, simply because what makes Thor worthy is so vague. Thor really isn't presented as being the noblest character in the Marvel Universe. He's a certainly a hero, but he's got lots of flaws, and had them even during periods when his worthyness to wield the hammer was unquestioned.
    It's basically "Who would Odin like to spend "bro time" hanging out with" is who is worthy lol
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •