View Poll Results: HOW MUCH WILL ENDGAME MAKE AT THE BOX OFFICE?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • WORLDWIDE: $3 billion or more

33 43.42%
  • WORLDWIDE: $2.50-$2.99 billion

34 44.74%
  • WORLDWIDE: $2.0-$2.49 billion

12 15.79%
  • DOMESTIC: $900 million to $1 billion+

13 17.11%
  • DOMESTIC: $800 million to $899 million

6 7.89%
  • DOMESTIC: $750 million to $799 million

1 1.32%
  • DOMESTIC: $700 million to $749 million

3 3.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    What is astounding is this was the price Disney paid for Marvel back in 2009. The price folks for that purchase .... $4 billion dollars. Now here is the profits that the 21 films have done since that 2009 purchase. I left off the 1st Iron Man film and Hulk since those were done before the buyout.

$21+ billion
    Absolutely. It makes me reflect on the Kirby case, especially when the estate’s lawyer said “The case deals with a substantial amount of the key character franchises for which Disney paid Marvel $4.2 billion and which may now be worth twice that amount. This is like the mother of all copyright cases because of its implications."

Those implications turned out to be even greater than that just five years later. I do hope the undisclosed settlement was based off of future earnings. Plus the movie takings are not the whole story considering licences and brand value.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 07-21-2019 at 08:34 AM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.