Comicworld19

Default My Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man 15 cgc 2.5

Sadly I’m Not a collector of comics, it’s something I’ve dabbled in but in no way an expert, I buy and sell anytbing and everything really especially items that interest me, I Got given this a while ago from a business deal, any idea on the value in today’s market? I think I have a rough idea but wondered what you lovely people thought

Kindest regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Comicworld19; 05-21-2019 at 04:48 AM.

I'd recommend you check what it sells for. It's very cool that you have a copy.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Mighty Member

Ebay, filter according to recently sold. I would say the average of those sales for a graded 2.5 gives you the best evaluation.

A 3.0 just sold for $18,600. A 1.5 sold for $7,700 and another 1.5 for $10,400.

Incredible Member

Comics should not be about "How much is it worth?" in terms of pure intent to sell, except in the case of "How much is it worth to you?", either in the case of buying it back then, or inherited, and kept for sentimental value, or in the situation of how much you would be willing to pay for it, to enjoy reading it, yes, comics are for READING, or at least being in awe of the pretty pictures, not sealing it purely for display, forever.

Give it a read, I would like to know what the other vignettes are.
    Last edited by ngroove; 05-21-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Comics should not be about "How much is it worth?" in terms of pure intent to sell, except in the case of "How much is it worth to you?", either in the case of buying it back then, or inherited, and kept for sentimental value, or in the situation of how much you would be willing to pay for it, to enjoy reading it, yes, comics are for READING, or at least being in awe of the pretty pictures, not sealing it purely for display, forever.

Give it a read, I would like to know what the other vignettes are.
    If someone wants to read Amazing Fantasy #15, they don't really need an original copy.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets