Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Honestly I think Far from home might take place before Infinity war. Just ned being there in Endgame could mean that ned was dusted too and they are back to school at the same age. But far from home has the entire cast back and they are all the same age. Probaly also why this movie doesnt start phase 4 because it took place before phase 3 ended. But who knows maybe they are gonna explain it and it can be after endgame
    I had thought about that, but I'm 99% sure that it follows the events of Endgame. Almost immediately after the events. Maybe that's old news or something changed.

BANNED

So, Far from Home is now a Phase 3 movie?

As for the thread in hand.

Eternals will probably open Phase 4 and we might get the first signs of mutants.

I can see a Asgardians Of The Galaxy instead of a Guardians unless Thor decides that he can't tolerate Star Lord's supermassive ego in his way.

There's a possiblity to see a legacy movie for Tony. A Rescue or, better yet, a Iron Heart movie introducing Riri and Pepper acting as a tutor of shorts.

I know that they announced a Bucky And Falcon for Disney Plus but, honestly, i can't help but to hope for an All New Captain America movie.

BANNED

Honestly I think Far from home might take place before Infinity war. Just ned being there in Endgame could mean that ned was dusted too and they are back to school at the same age. But far from home has the entire cast back and they are all the same age. Probaly also why this movie doesnt start phase 4 because it took place before phase 3 ended. But who knows maybe they are gonna explain it and it can be after endgame
    Unless, they have changed their plans, FFH will take place almost immediately after Endgame. Feige said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Unless, they have changed their plans, FFH will take place almost immediately after Endgame. Feige said so.
    Then is Far from home trailer lying to us? Because its cast is all intact and having the entire named class get dusted seems highly contrived. The ones who werent dusted would be 5years older. Parts of the deal is they cant undo Morgan so all these characters cant just be sent back to the time they're were dusted. Not a big deal for anyone but spidey's because of school and how his movie focus on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    So, Far from Home is now a Phase 3 movie?

As for the thread in hand.

Eternals will probably open Phase 4 and we might get the first signs of mutants.

I can see a Asgardians Of The Galaxy instead of a Guardians unless Thor decides that he can't tolerate Star Lord's supermassive ego in his way.

There's a possiblity to see a legacy movie for Tony. A Rescue or, better yet, a Iron Heart movie introducing Riri and Pepper acting as a tutor of shorts.

I know that they announced a Bucky And Falcon for Disney Plus but, honestly, i can't help but to hope for an All New Captain America movie.
    Feigie could have lied they have done it before to help keep things secret. Iono I just cant think of any explanation except somehow everybody Peter's knows from school got dusted too and now they are call going back to school 5years later. But yea this movie is phase 3 Fiegie said that very recently.

Mighty Member

Honestly, Far From Home should have a post-credits scene of the obituary writer at the Daily Bugle storming out of the office yelling "I quit!" after printing a tree's worth of retractions.

Then is Far from home trailer lying to us? Because its cast is all intact and having the entire named class get dusted seems highly contrived. The ones who werent dusted would be 5years older. Parts of the deal is they cant undo Morgan so all these characters cant just be sent back to the time they're were dusted. Not a big deal for anyone but spidey's because of school and how his movie focus on it.
    All of Peter's friends were a part of the vanished as well I believe. So the whole cast basically.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    All of Peter's friends were a part of the vanished as well I believe. So the whole cast basically.
    Ok so that's convenient, hope aunt may wasnt dusted. It would be nice drama to see how over protective she is after losing him for 5years. Though in the trailer she seems to be full support mode of him as spidey. If happy has a big role hopefuly Morgans in it aswell. Would be sweet to see her get a visit from Uncle spiderman.

I think future movies can just ignore the 5 year time jump
    The J-man

BANNED

There only needs to be 4-6 people of Peter's class that were dusted and brought back for the story to work.

BANNED

I do not know. As far as i know, FFH is basically the aftermath of Endgame. Maybe they have changed their plans.
    Regarding the trailer of FFH, there is a great possibility that it may have lied to us. Marvel trailers are misleading in some occasions. See Ragnarok and Infinity War.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I think future movies can just ignore the 5 year time jump
    These movies try to be consistent as possible with continuity. They arent gonna ignore it. I think we will get alot of convenient things like all the kids from Peter class were dusted. Not a big deal for most the other characters. Nothing a minute of exposition couldnt fix

Do you know what's really sad but they kinda gloss over it and doesnt have the punch it should have had? Antman lost 5years with his daughter they had a quick scene and then on ti find the Avengers. As a father of a young child if I lost 5years of his life I would be devastated. I get at that point Scott was glad she was alive but damn.

A:E = Avengers Forever = Secret Wars = Zero Hour??? Or created Avengers Forever = Secret Wars = Zero Hour??

Quote Originally Posted by OceanStar View Post
    A:E = Avengers Forever = Secret Wars = Zero Hour??? Or created Avengers Forever = Secret Wars = Zero Hour??
    Huh iono what your talking about

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

If Peter is still connected with the Starks come phase 4 I would like to see him be a big brother figure to Morgan. That would be cool.