Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
I would like to see them have a good story arc where they work together on solving a crime or defeating a certain mystery villian. My idea would be for MJ to get a job somewhere with something shady going on which she eventually can't ignore and investigates whats going on. Then as Spider-man Peter will also have some type of unsovled crimes he is investigating. This leads them to each tackle the issue from their own sides and then eventually the worlds collide where they can work together to solve the crime and/or defeat the villian. Basically, I'd like to see an arc where teamwork is involved between the two, without forcing MJ to be a journalist or to be a super hero to accomplish that.

Beyond that I would like to see OMD revisted where at the very least they can discover what happened. I just really dislike the reality wipe so having the marriage accknowlegd as something that happened again in continuity would be great.
You may get your wish in issue 25 of Amazing. It's solicited as having a team-up with Peter and MJ teaming up against the new Electro.